• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Jumping across the pond onto the lillypad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping across the pond onto the lillypad

The Frog has landed, one small step for man one giant leap for the froggy. Safer to introduce myself. Been across the pond and still am but i thought i would check out this site and see what things are here. You will not be disappointed at the Froggy, i eat insects alive

I will return

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the landscape and decide to stay.
    We are small but very helpful and have lots of fun too.
    Good to meet you,

Sally x
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Hiya Froggie,

Welcome to the forum.

Nice jump, (oh somthing I have not said for a long time)

Make yourself at home, you will find many friendly and familiar people here already.If you eat insects You missed all of your food across the road, none here just nice people and me of course. So glad you have joined us.

Best wishes,
      Hod..Liam..
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

if i kiss you will you turn into a prince ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Hello Froggy,

Welcome to the site. Its great and very friendly and full of lovely little tadpoles.

There are no insects I fear over here

Jees Ame, Don't you sleep

Comment

Hello Froggy,

A nice big warm welcome to you, im sure you will find a lillypad to rest on.

mistie

Comment

Hi Froggy and welcome, hope you have fun....

xx
              Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
              For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
              And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. I think i will just find my comfortable lilly pad by the side of the pond and enjoy the playground.

Comment

Much the same as me then!!!
                  I love the fun threads,

Sally x
                  P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                  life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                  Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    There's always one isn't there

Hey Froggy it's good to see you, nice work on the facebook etc sites.

Matt

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X