• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

fraud and deception

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fraud and deception

Hi can you guys help me a bent solicitor and his client who have been up to their necks in fraud over a false claim on my home.

I have been in and out of the courts, even got a police to look in to the fraud at the time. I had the claim struck out in may 2008, however, the secret society in the courts allowed the case back, although the appeal court ruled against solicitors not turning up to court.

Client and solicitor had no evidence to bring a claim in the first place , my human rights, article 6 deny and the rest to get access to justice. But that doesn't matter in the illegal system we have.

However, I stood up for the truth and will always do that, last year I made an application to the court because the weird solicitor had not complied with the request for their costs to go before a judge, my application he was out of time by nearly 4 years. Yet they think that they can over turn a high court judge ruling of 3 months..... Master of the Rolls....

Earlier this year a judge looked at the case, wiped out the costs from bent solicitor, made an award to myself, then made another award on the 24th of August 2015. Bent solicitor started to make threats, I reported him to the police.

The evidence was put before the court when I made my application pointing out the fraud........in the bill of costs 2014. No evidence has ever been seen from either solicitor or client to bring a claim against my home. NO PAYMENT WAS EVER MADE.

However, with out my knowledge the bent solicitor appears to have had the costs order change to support the criminal conduct of his client and his wife. Today is the 26th of November, I have never seen an application to over turn the cost order made to me on the 24th of August 2015.

The solicitor, must have grounds and reasons in Law, nil paper work, the cost order paper work from the bent solicitor appears to of been made on the 10th of September 2015, the same days that I had threats, however, it is now the 25th of November.
    Surely, I would need to see the paper work for an application before the court, if any one was to contested the cost order made on the 24th of August 2015, what about my rights to challenge that crap.............

It appears that the bent solicitor and his client have made it up again by design. I need to report this to the highest person in the law depts. Help with a letter.

Help, Set aside their application to me for a "statutory demand for £90.764.00" saying I owe this money, but its the other way around.

Now trying to charge me interest of 8% from 2009.

I checked the paper/file at the time when I got the order from the cost court on the 24th of August 2015 for £64. 241 .64 p and later the CPRs rules regarding costs. I had good grounds.

When the client and bent solicitor made a claim to the court they were out of date by 17 years, however, it appears that time limits of 6 years do not apply with certain court solicitors judges, what the hell is going on.....

I need lots help to expose this scam..................
    Tags: None

Re: fraud and deception

Originally posted by jul View Post
    Hi can you guys help me a bent solicitor and his client who have been up to their necks in fraud over a false claim on my home.

I have been in and out of the courts, even got a police to look in to the fraud at the time. I had the claim struck out in may 2008, however, the secret society in the courts allowed the case back, although the appeal court ruled against solicitors not turning up to court.

Client and solicitor had no evidence to bring a claim in the first place , my human rights, article 6 deny and the rest to get access to justice. But that doesn't matter in the illegal system we have.

However, I stood up for the truth and will always do that, last year I made an application to the court because the weird solicitor had not complied with the request for their costs to go before a judge, my application he was out of time by nearly 4 years. Yet they think that they can over turn a high court judge ruling of 3 months..... Master of the Rolls....

Earlier this year a judge looked at the case, wiped out the costs from bent solicitor, made an award to myself, then made another award on the 24th of August 2015. Bent solicitor started to make threats, I reported him to the police.

The evidence was put before the court when I made my application pointing out the fraud........in the bill of costs 2014. No evidence has ever been seen from either solicitor or client to bring a claim against my home. NO PAYMENT WAS EVER MADE.

However, with out my knowledge the bent solicitor appears to have had the costs order change to support the criminal conduct of his client and his wife. Today is the 26th of November, I have never seen an application to over turn the cost order made to me on the 24th of August 2015.

The solicitor, must have grounds and reasons in Law, nil paper work, the cost order paper work from the bent solicitor appears to of been made on the 10th of September 2015, the same days that I had threats, however, it is now the 25th of November.
    Surely, I would need to see the paper work for an application before the court, if any one was to contested the cost order made on the 24th of August 2015, what about my rights to challenge that crap.............

It appears that the bent solicitor and his client have made it up again by design. I need to report this to the highest person in the law depts. Help with a letter.

Help, Set aside their application to me for a "statutory demand for £90.764.00" saying I owe this money, but its the other way around.

Now trying to charge me interest of 8% from 2009.

I checked the paper/file at the time when I got the order from the cost court on the 24th of August 2015 for £64. 241 .64 p and later the CPRs rules regarding costs. I had good grounds.

When the client and bent solicitor made a claim to the court they were out of date by 17 years, however, it appears that time limits of 6 years do not apply with certain court solicitors judges, what the hell is going on.....

I need lots help to expose this scam..................

The same thing is ha;;ing to me...!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I really know what you are going through...Never ever try representing yourself...

Comment

Good morning, welcome to LB,

Please can you tell us what the debt is and how it arises, is this in regard to a mortgage under seal or 2nd charge on a property?
      When did this matter first arise date of loan or 1st Transaction.
      If this was a mortgage the limitation period is 12 years.
      I wont be around for the rest of the day but others I'm sure will pick up the thread.

nem

Comment

It is such a long story... I really do not know where to start ... So much stress and panic attacks...Still going on about three years now...The court lost my paperwork in chambers...Horrible...Third party lawyer harassed me so much and got a way with it. So much more has happens. A small County Claim from an Ex Commercial Landlord who lied about every thing because I rejected his flirting with me and he would not give me my deposit back ....Much , Much ...More happened. The debt he said I owed him, started at £1,600. Now two charges on my home ...and Bankruptcy proceedings They want over "£23,000" to stop it all...Because I am a pensioner, my three son's are going to pay the debt till we sell our home {Which is mostly Lawyers Bill) I am in tears as I relive this ongoing nightmare...My husband is very ill with a life threatening illness and we are in France looking to buy a new house before they take our home completely

Comment

There were so many things that happened...Had i a Lawyer myself ...I would have had a good chance of winning the case...I had 4 witinesses Even the police and a local Magistrate They all sent letters proving i never did anything wrong...But before the case went to trial...The case got thrown out of court...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X