• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received County Court Claim Form from Brian Carter Solicitors today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Received County Court Claim Form from Brian Carter Solicitors today

Hi, Boo.

Watch the dates the claimant has 28 days to respond But if the claimant fails to respond the
    court will stay (suspend) the claim if this happens you will not be informed.

You will have to phone the court to check if this has happened.

nem

Comment

Thanks Nem,

I have today received a letter from Bryan Carter solicitors stating that Lowell Portfolio are intending to proceed with the matter. Also a notice from the court that this is now a defended claim. They have stated that this case is suitable for allocation to the small claims track (I have no idea what this is). I have attached the two letters and would be very grateful for any further advice that may help. I still have not received any information from Lowell Portfolio or Brian Carter solicitors in relation to the CCA and CPR requests that were sent.

Also I have received a Directions Questionnaire that I have to fill out and send back to the court and states that I have to serve copies on all other parties - Does this mean that on completing the questionnaire that I would need to send the original to the Court and 1 x copies to Bryan Carter solicitors and Lowell Portfolio?

Once again I am extremley grateful for all the advice that is given and for all the excellent advice that has helped me so far.

Boo
      Attached Files

Comment

Any help would be welcome?

Comment

I've tagged [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] but in future the best way to notify someone is to use the @ sign.
          If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          LEGAL DISCLAIMER
          Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by R0b View Post
            I've tagged @nemesis45 but in future the best way to notify someone is to use the @ sign.
            Thank you R0b
            nem

Comment

Hello Boo
              Carters letter is just a standard reply.

Allocation notice is to tell you that the claim is suitable for the small claims track( Claims up to £10K a less formal level of court).

On the DQ.

Yes to mediation.

Your name address etc.

Yes to small claims track

Your nearest county court ( list available online.
              No witnesses.

Dates not available holidays etc.

Sign

send copies to court and claimants sols and one for your files.

nem

Comment

Nem,

Thank you. DQ now filled in, will get copies tomorrow and post and file.

Do the mediation team take into account that I have send CCA and CPR letters out and not had replies yet?

Many thanks

Boo

Comment

Originally posted by BooBoo2015 View Post
                  Nem,

Thank you. DQ now filled in, will get copies tomorrow and post and file.

Do the mediation team take into account that I have send CCA and CPR letters out and not had replies yet?

Many thanks

Boo
                  The mediation service will ask sometime prior to the appointment if you have all the documents you
                  need, if not the claim will be passed to your local court for directions.

nem

Comment

Nem,

Once again thanks for the advice. I shall await the call from them, and await the CCA and CPR replies from Lowell and BC.

Boo

Comment

Originally posted by BooBoo2015 View Post
                      Nem,

Once again thanks for the advice. I shall await the call from them, and await the CCA and CPR replies from Lowell and BC.

Boo

Keep us up to speed on developments please Boo.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X