• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy v Capital One Visa Card ***SETTLED***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fendy v Capital One Visa Card ***SETTLED***

Well I think ya all know whats happening with this one based on my previous postings over the road. But here goes.

Submitted MCOL on both mine and hubbys accounts on Thursday 14th June. So, Im hoping

a) they pay up within the 33 days it mostly takes for them to normally do so
    b) I have filed with contractual on both cards, so will be nice to see if they pay it, or if not, if court allows it, Lol
    c) Will have plenty left over on account of my limit is only £200 at my request, Im just not fit for credit, I go bonkers, and with contractual with ow me £1800 quid back and on hubbys they owe him £2035 back. Lol Lol.

Gawd I love this claiming. With any luck it will come through just in time for us going away on holiday on 16th July. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Lovely cards paid off, with money in the bank too. Oooooh party party party. Lol Lol xxxx

They did send us both an offer of £300 and odd each,, but I said, thanks but no thanks. Did contractual from the start so well within my rights to have filed for contractual. Will keep ya posted. Fendy xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Well Crapitals Bum have acknowledged service and have ticked defending, like I knew they wouldnt, eugh,,,,,,,,,,, so now expecting them to pay up in full by 19th July, just a flippin pity I might be on holiday when it comes through. Was with full contractual interest, so will be interesting (forgive the pun) to see if they do drag it out, or pay up. Will keep ya posted, and when I win, donation to Beagles of course. Yaaaaaaaaaay Fendy xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Fendy

How does that £300 offer compare with your charges (without the interest) just wondering if it makes any difference to their £12 offer if you ask for contractual interest too?

Comment

Hi there, the claim is already under way with contractual. I asked for contractual from the outset. The actual charges on my account, charges alone, are £990.00 and hubbys are £1300. Thats charges alone over 6 years, no interest but with interest its. nearer £1600 on mine and £2K on hubbys............... I asked for contractual though from the outset. Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Well filed at court on the contractual on both accounts, mine and hubbys. Received notice of their intention to defend. They have until 20th July to get defence in. So far nothing. And Im off on meeee holidays on 16th.

After reading the bit about contractual interest and precedent having been set in court on another case elsewhere on contractual, just wondering if Ive done the right thing by filing with contractual on both. When I say contractual, I mean I took the highest rate of purchase interest I have ever paid, and the lowest, and averaged it out to somewhere in the middle of the two to be fair. HAVE I DONE RIGHT ON THIS, or shouldnt I have filed with contractual. Aghghghggh so frustrating. Conflicting stories everywhere about contractual. Anybody ???

Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Hollday

Edited due to advertising or something?
            Last edited by Celestine; 4th July 2007, 07:54:AM. Reason: Edited because thats just dumb

Comment

Erm erm erm................ whats that all about above. Am I missing something, lol lol lolx You gotta remember, Im thick. Please explain. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Sorry Fendy someone posted a picture on your thread that really shouldn't be there, its now been moved to the gents loo wall!!

Comment

Lol Lol.

Right am in the frame of mind to do one of my bank famous e mails............... They have until 20th July to file defence. But I want em to pay up now................... Im going on me jollies on 16th and want to be sure they pay me before I go...........................

anybody got an e mail contact addy for anybody of any influence at Crapital Bum. I feel a lovely e mail coming on.

Fendy xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

I have a C. Parsons Defendants Solicitor Fax no 01158433505, no email addy sorry.

Comment

Well well well. Blow me down with a feather. I logged onto Crapital Bum account on line this morning, and guess what. IVE WON. Checked hubbys too and guess what HES WON. Lol Lol Lol Lol. Not had any letters from em yet, but they have paid substantial amounts into both accounts, but then theres a bit showing PAID OUT, and thats a substantial amount too. I cant quite work out yet whats been paid to both, and what the paid out bit is for, i.e. does it mean cheque theyve sent or what. Dunno, very very confusing to try and work out. But upshot of it is my account balance is £1 and Hubbys is £2. But they did owe use more than the balances of our accounts, but until I get the breakdown I just cant work it out. HUGE AMOUNTS IN, AND HUGE AMOUNTS OUT. ITS VERY ODD. It looks like theyve paid so much into each account to reduce the balance and perhaps the paid out bit is a cheque theyve sent us both for the balances. Hubbys was just over 2000K and mine was 1800K. So until I get the letter explaining how its been done Im not too sure yet. BUT WEVE DEFINITELY DEFINITELY WON........... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, and another one just in time for my jollies. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxx Gawd I feel 10 feet tall again. No debts now, not one, clear credit cards, and money in the bank. That is such a nice feeling. And all because I took it upon myself to start this journey on New Years Eve. The best resolution Ive ever made, and certainly the best one Ive ever stuck to and seen through. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. xxxx

AND BOTH WERE DONE WILL FULL CONTRACTUAL COMPOUNDED INTEREST TOO. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY XX WILL PUT THE BREAKDOWN ON HERE ONCE IVE GOT MY HEAD AROUND IT. x

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Another one, well done Fendy. Looks like Cap1 have not changed the way they are paying out then defend and pay out not long after that's good to know!

Comment

Well done Fendy (again)

I assume, like you, they have settled the balance of the accounts and will be forwarding the rest by cheque.

I'm sure you'll let us know when the cheques arrive!!!

Comment

Nice one Fendy!

Comment

yay another win for fendy

well done hun

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X