• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Handing back a car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handing back a car

right here goes bought a car thought there was a fault with the radio in june took it back to dealer they replaced the radio under warranty but damaged my dashboard told them they said we will repair it, took it back to them left it for a couple of days and they tried to drop it off at my house told them the job was rubbish and i was
    not accepting it they took it back and rang me a few days later we need our car back can you come and swap it with yours and we are trying to sort it out for you.
    np took the car and swapped them back. every time i rang all i got was we are having a meeting to see where we go from here. 36 days ago i contacted the finance company they have looked into this and are upholding my complaint now they have said it is to expensive to replace the dashboard and could i get a quote for repair or they can terminate the agreement give me my deposit back + interest and £150 compensation however the 8 payments totaling to over £4000 they where keeping due to me having use of the car and running up 8000miles on it.
    if anyone can give me advise as to what now as i can not afford to throw away over £4000 to start again.
    sorry about the writing i am no good at this sort of thing
    thank you in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X