• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hardship, tax credits, Yorkshire Bank Hmrc, Fos, please help urgently

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardship, tax credits, Yorkshire Bank Hmrc, Fos, please help urgently

Please Help, im in severe hardship I have nothing coming in unless I sell my belongings on eBay.
    Hi apologies in advance! This will be long winded

My husband and I have major financial problems, we haven't had any money from our jobs since June.
    The bank have succeeded in getting a possession order, luckily suspended for 6 months. As long as we keep up the repayments.

I have a mixture of problem regards Tax Credits, Hmrc
    Is there any chance I could email someone regarding mine and my husbands recent claim for working tax credit as I'm so confused due to the fact I don't really know what we are entitled to as our claim form has been with the tax credit office since the beginning of June.

we didn't know what we were entitled to as I work for my husbands company that has been waiting for a CIS overpayment for 14/15 of £3500 (he had some really bad luck last year £4000 worth of insulation was stolen. We can't finance a new job but we are owed a further £1700 in retentions but one contractor won't answer our emails as we kind of fell out over the insulation that was stolen.
    Ie who was to blame. We want to take them to court but we don't have the funds to do so.

We haven't been paid anything from the business since June although (himself had been paid enough to qualify for the 30 hours that we put on the form based on £6.70 ph the minimum wage from 6th April 2015- June 26th
    but as the payments have been sporadic as it sub contacting she won't allow it
    In turn she has said she won't backdate the claim and we won't receive the additional backdated month we asked for
    . we haven't received any pay or any benefits whatsoever since June 26th. Then it wasn't full pay.

The HMRC dealing with our case requested that himself was to send bank statements from June, July, August and Septembers wages.

We haven't had anything in July August September... nothing at all I have had to sell some of our belongings

We have explained the situation open and honestly we asked the job centre the CAB, money advise centre who said it was definitely tax credits we are entitled to.

we haven't been paid since June 26 we are owed at least £3500 HMRC PLUS £5400 maternity pay suffered from payroll that was taken instead of credited from our CIS account/ overpayment himself was told
    the funds were in an account that had been running from 2012 to 2015

(apparently the funds are in a locked account)

Our old accountant hadn't been doing the books correctly,
    our current accountant has been waiting for more than seven months.
    For information so we can do the books correctly.

She has wrote to HMRC 4 times she had called more than ten times.
    we have been waiting for the refund since January 2015 when they told us about the locked account which had 19k in to start with.

We we found out in addition to the wages being wrong
    we don't know what the our subbys (workers( have claimed from sub contracting. (HMRC have taken lots of the funds) in fines for late... No vat we paid £4890.00 in vat as we were getting letters every other day.

No corporation tax returns no information has been given as yet!

himself was given a refund of £3500 thus would have allowed us to pay wages or fund another project. It looks like HMRC are not going to give us this information in a hurry.

The lady from Hmrc Mrs harnett who was dealing with our tax credit claim says in her letter that she does not accept that my husband is working 30 hours per week she has based it in my hours of 16 And to be aware further checks will be done before the award is processed.

She has has based the claim on last years earnings £19439.00
    (this is not correct therefore the tax credit benefit we could have received will be much lower than expected. In addition we won't receive back pay and the month backdated we applied for.

The lady wanted to check our bank accounts and so we sent bank statements She claims as we haven't the exact amount required going in each month plus the fact. He's wage was £50.16 short in June of the minimum wage of the £6.70 per hour requirement.

To say we are desperate is an understatement it's really upsetting Hmrc owe the company money therefore we can't pay ourselves correctly until we receive the money. As a result we can't claim the correct amount for tax credit purposes.

I know I have probably confused you once again??? but any advise would be appreciated.

Ps we are awaiting two decisions from the Fos
    one ppi the other unauthorised Standing order SFC
    the Fos are initially saying in a round about way that the bank are right

the bank are withholding information from the fos telephone conversations ect saying the bank are saying no evidence exists
    as usual I have probably confused you, I'm sorry to go on but I need to get the facts out can anybody help thanks in advance
    Complaints have been with the bank 6 months and ppi four months with the fos for 4 months.

Thank You
    KG
    xxx
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X