• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received CCJ Claim Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Received CCJ Claim Form

also on the AOS do I click to contest jurisdiction?

Comment

few like this lately from capquest, do as above and acknowledge it and send the letters incl SAR request to Shop Direct.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ralph1978 View Post
      also on the AOS do I click to contest jurisdiction?
      you live in england? then No

Comment

thank you Mike I appreciate your help with this, so just to clarify
        Step 1) AOS
        Step 2) CCA request
        Step 3) CPR request
        Step 4) SAR request

in that order is that right? sorry for all the questions I just want to get it right CCA goes to Capquest CPR goes to Drydens and then SAR goes to Shop Direct?

Comment

correct send Recorded Delivery keep receipt attached to your file copies of all correspondence/

Comment

thank you very much I'll let you know how I get on ��

Comment

CCA1974 request sen £1.00 postal order,

CPR31.14 to solicitors no charge

SAR to originator with £10.00 Postal order

Comment

Hi sorry just another question if a debt was over 6 years old could they just take you to court, wouldn't they see that it's over 6 years old and throw it out or is that something that I have to prove when I defend the claim?

Comment

you supply the proof also they would have to supply evidence it was not

Comment

Hi Mike just a quick one with the CPR request that I am sending to Drydens, which documents am I asking for as it says...

1) the claim is for the sum of £683.12 in respect of monies owing by the defendant on a credit agreement held by the defendant with shop direct under the account number 10293007 upon which the defendant failed to maintain payments.
                    a default notice was served upon the defendant and has not been complied with
                    the balance owed was assigned from shop direct
                    to the claimant and the defendant has been notified of the assignment by letter
                    contact Drydens Fairfax solicitors on 01138233850

so am I just asking for the default notice and the agreement?
                    thank you

Comment

only documents mentioned in the ctual summons = DN + assignment + credit agreement

Comment

thank you I really do appreciate you helping me with this, also what is the reason for the SAR as I don't remember sending for one last time, will it help me with my case? ☺

Comment

SAR bwill contain all letters ans account details i.e. default sent/last payment/ account history, but takes upto 40 days at times.

Comment

Name address of recepiant :-

Date:-

SAR Request:-

Reference No;-

Dear Sirs,

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me in relation to any matter and in any form and for any period of time. Regarding Penalty charges, hand written interventions recorded:-

Pease note that I require disclosure of any personal Data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

This Subject Access Request includes - but is not limited to any data you hold about me in respect of any matter and held in any form including; statements, notes, screen notes, recordings, internal correspondence and external correspondence.

Please note that this Subject Access Request is not limited to the account/reference number mentioned above but that number has been provided purely as a starting reference for you.

For the avoidance of doubt, and as stated above, this Subject Access Request requires disclosure of ALL personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you

Enclosed is the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 calendar days in which to comply.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return.

If I do not hear from you then I will assume that this Statutory Request is satisfactory and that the 40 day timescale has started.

Yours Faithfully,

Comment

thanks I will send the SAR request, with this other one I have too in the particulars of the claim it says....

The claimant claims payment of the overdue balance due from the defendant under a contract between the defendant and shop direct.
                              dated on or about Jan 01 2008 and assigned to the claimant on Dec 01 2011.

with this one am I just asking for the contract in the CPR request, this one is for Restons Solicitors the other one is Capquest but both are for Shop Direct

Comment

Originally posted by ralph1978 View Post
                                thanks I will send the SAR request, with this other one I have too in the particulars of the claim it says....

The claimant claims payment of the overdue balance due from the defendant under a contract between the defendant and shop direct.
                                dated on or about Jan 01 2008 and assigned to the claimant on Dec 01 2011.

with this one am I just asking for the contract in the CPR request, this one is for Restons Solicitors the other one is Capquest but both are for Shop Direct
                                It may be easier if you start a new thread for this second (or rather third) claim so as to keep progress updates and advice given separate.

If you ask [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] nicely she may do that for you.

This new claim is for a Shop Direct account assigned to whom (Claimant) with Restons solicitors instructed?

The other claim on this thread is for a Shop Direct account assigned to Capquest (Claimant) with Drydens solicitors instructed.

There was another claim at the start of this thread but that appears to be currently stayed.

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X