• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON!!!!! Northampton County Court Claim causing insomnia, please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northampton County Court Claim causing insomnia, please help with simple question

thx Flaming Parrot,
    the easiest way now seems to send the completed form to the county court with the claim number addressed to the manager.
    its a way I can see I could manage easily so will try that.
    I'm so grateful for your help and support. I appreciate everyone is working and busy with other things, and will always bear that in mind when waiting to speak with someone, thank God you are out there.
    humanbean xx

Comment

Re: Northampton County Court Claim causing insomnia, please help with simple question

Originally posted by humanbean View Post
      I'm going to give up on serving notice online (am stressed enough and wasn't getting anywhere).
      Please. Where do I send acknowledgement of the Service to? Is it the County Court Business Centre address? (addressed to the Court Manager with the claim number). I'll keep proof of postage and send recorded delivery.
      if you could confirm that i'll do it first thing in the morning (Then that's one down..!)
      humanbean
      As per my post above, you can acknowledge by email. Send to ccbcdefendants@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk with CLAIM No. xxxxxx - CABOT -v- HUMANBEAN - ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF SERVICE written in the subject heading. They would accept a scan of your completed form attached to the email. You'll get a confirmation email. :typing:

Comment

thanks Bernie you are right and I'm trying to calm down. ive been not able to sleep and its been worsening my health condition (spinal damage etc). They say it never rains and then it pours.

Comment

Human bean
          Please don't think I was being funny when I said that , I can remember only too well how important it FELT to me that people replied within seconds , generally people do reply quickly but not always .

I have been posting somewhere for help on a different kind of problem and get frustrated when I don't get an instant reply but I then take a deep breath and try to remember that there is probably a very good reason why they are unable to answer ( That's therapy for you )

Comment

HI amethyst (and everyone )
            I'm ever so grateful you are here to help me!!
            my life is so difficult at mo in many ways. Am in Crisis. THANKYOU SO MUCH!

I'm going to give up on serving notice online (am stressed enough and wasn't getting anywhere).
            Please. Where do I send acknowledgement of the Service to? Is it the County Court Business Centre address? (addressed to the Court Manager with the claim number). I'll keep proof of postage and send recorded delivery.
            if you could confirm that i'll do it first thing in the morning (Then that's one down..!)
            humanbean
            Ok don't get stressed over this.

Copy the forms send one by signed for post one the court and keep copies for your self.The form goes to The Northampton CC BC attention of the Court Manager.

Use signed for post rather than proof of posting it's more secure and you can check delivery.
            If you just want chat you can do that here at the Lamp Post.

nem

Comment

Thankyou Nemisis45 Ive very unwell and no sleep still. Messing up mcol as soon as I attempted to make further progress with my defence by serving my acknowledgement online was the pits. I'm getting it together a bit more now. I accept the fact I will be left in 'limbo' from time to time,, but to be fair everyone has been great and it hasn't happened yet.
              I'm sending the damn acknowledgement by post tom morning with proof of postage. So that will be that out of the way. On to the CPR and CCA Requests!

Humanbean xx

Comment

I like your choice of emoticons .. very soothing I'm still looking to catch that sleep. went to bed last night and just laid there, head would not quit. Had a Panic attack this morning which required medication, but now in more settled.. am doing my best with this (got so much else on too) and I'm so appreciating everyone's professional approach and patience with me. Thanks everyone

Comment

Sorry if you've already told us, but what year did you open this credit card? It may help assess your prospects a bit if we knew a bit more about how the debt came about?

I don't need to know this now and it does not affect anything you've already got underway....just thinking ahead a little. I don't know about you, but whenever I get in a crap situation, I like to plan ahead as much as possible to feel under control of something. By the way, once you've got that acknowledgment emailed or posted...you will feel much better.
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                    Ok don't get stressed over this.

Copy the forms send one by signed for post one the court and keep copies for your self.

The form goes to The Northampton CC BC attention of the Court Manager.

Use signed for post rather than proof of posting it's more secure and you can check delivery.
                    If you just want chat you can do that here at the Lamp Post.

nem
                    Hi Nemesis45 by that, did you mean I scan the form, copy it and send one copy to the court 'using signed' for post and keep the other copy for my records? I'm just double checking to be sure.:beagle:THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE X humanbean of the bean family

Comment

I think that's what he meant yes, keep a copy for your own records is usually a good idea, even if you just take a photo of it and store it on your computer. You have back up then, and you could always email that to the court as well to be extra doubly sure they get it xxx
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Nemesis45 by that, did you mean I scan the form, copy it and send one copy to the court 'using signed' for post and keep the other copy for my records? I'm just double checking to be sure.:beagle:THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE X humanbean of the bean family
                        No problem!! I see [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] has answered.

You will surprised the number of times people send documents/letters to courts and elsewhere without keeping copies themselves.

nem

Comment

Hi All (Good morning),
                          In reply to Celestine's question,
                          Its difficult to remember, but I think I got the AQUACARD Credit card around 2007 and ran into trouble with it by the end of 2009. I kept payments up until early 2010. Just to update you the acknowledgement of Service has been sent today (signed for - proof of postage). I have kept a copy for my records.
                          So that's the first stage out of the way.
                          Now I need to look into preparing the CCA and CPR Requests. Haven't looked into what they entail yet. By the way I finally caught up on sleep and am feeling much better today.
                          From tomorrow onwards I will be absent for a couple of days as I have a hospital appointment in London and have to travel from Yorkshire (there will be a stay overnight). At least I am glad I have the Service of Acknowledgement done so I can relax about that.
                          humanbean xx

Comment

Well done x Phew!

You will want to get the CCA and CPR requests done ASAP, so try and do some reading up, but the templates are easy to customise and get sent off with a £1 postal order and proof of posting. Ideally get this done before week end...... sorry, we are hard task masters here!!
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi All (Good morning),
                              Its difficult to remember, but I think I got the AQUACARD Credit card around 2007 and ran into trouble with it by the end of 2009. I kept payments up until early 2010. Just to update you the acknowledgement of Service has been sent today (signed for - proof of postage). I have kept a copy for my records.
                              Now I need to look into preparing the CCA and CPR Requests. Haven't looked into what they entail yet. By the way I finally caught up on sleep and am feeling much better today.
                              From tomorrow onwards I will be absent for a couple of days as I have a hospital appointment in London and have to travel from Yorkshire (there will be a stay overnight). At least I am glad I have the Service of Acknowledgement done so I can relax about that.
                              humanbean xx
                              CPR 31.14 to the solicitors (No Fee)

CCA request to the claimant direct. £1 fee, a postal order endorsed " For Statutory Fee Only" use signed for post.

nem

Comment

Hi All (Good morning),

Hi

Good to hear you've finally got some sleep and are feeling refreshed. :thumb:

Any idea when in 2007? Would it have been before or after April 2007? I'm not being pedantic here, the reason I'm asking is that there was a change in legislation with effect from April 6th 2007.
                                Now I need to look into preparing the CCA and CPR Requests. Haven't looked into what they entail yet.
                                Below is the CCA request for convenience. It should be sent recorded delivery with a PO for £1 to cover the fee. :thumb:

Your name
                                Your address
                                Your address
                                Your Postcode

DATE

Creditor Name
                                Creditor Address
                                Creditor Address
                                Creditor Postcode

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account Number
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please treat this letter as a formal request for you to supply a copy of my Consumer Credit Agreement as is my entitlement under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

I require you to provide me with a true copy, or reconstituted copy of the credit agreement relating to any account you deem to be mine, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide. I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit.

Your obligation also extends to providing me with a statement of account. I enclose a £1 postal order, which represents payment of the statutory fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act. I understand that a copy of my credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days from the date of this letter.

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act, creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

Yours faithfully,

YOUR NAME

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X