• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bad lawyer with conflict of interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad lawyer with conflict of interest

Hi
    My brother's wife in her divorce case has involved me to court hearings last two years, by claiming her husband (my brother) has business dealings with me and she is claiming my house which they been living since the first day of marriage.

Now the case has been hijacked by her brother in her support by supplying statements that I have told those people the house originally is my brother's.
    The same time they are using a solicitor who her brother has been buying properties for the last 8 years by laundering his income by giving cash to an Iranian money exchange company who charges him commission and presents him a cheque showing the money was coming from his assets in Iran. He has bought 7 houses so far.
    In 2010 when things were good between the whole of our families, his brother told me about this money laundering, also he mentioned that he is using this solicitor who is the friend of this Iranian money exchange company director.
    Their solicitor has taken this case in a very personal level and he fights with us as dirty as possible.
    They have even involved my older brother, 81 years old mother and so on.
    can i challenge those with false statements to call them in court for questioning?
    can make other party to change their solicitor?
    can i report their money laundring activities to authorities?
    could anyone give advise please?

Thanks
    Last edited by seroj; 7th October 2015, 08:05:AM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X