• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bristow and Sutor big bullies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristow and Sutor big bullies

Hi guys, I have read various things about this company. At the moment we have 3 accounts so 3 separate debts that equal up to around £2000 I have been paying this off first at £27 per week and then because there was another debt added this bumed up the payment to £63 per week. I have made one failure to pay and because I stupidly let them in ( i have never delt with a bailiff) he took down £150 for goods and said they was legally theres. I rang there premium rate number and I have never dealt with such rude and arrogant people ever! I am mentally not very well and on various medications for this. I have never said I dont owe the debt but my local council dont want to deal with me. It has to be bristows.

I dont agree with there fees also. My husband works but we have 2 children and they are also aware of this. They have told me they need me to pay £63 per week until the debt is paid off but needs to be paid by the end of the next financial year. What does it matter how much you pay per week?if the debt is paid by that time then whats with all the letters and the rudeness of the staff. I have 2 children who need clothing like any other child. This situation is making feel even worse mentally. Which isnt good. I feel that these people will just go on and on until they got money. What can they take from the house? And can they make a deduction from my PIP benefit. Im not very good with money anyway and feel even more vulnerable. I cant afford to keep ringing there expensive number and there is no alternative either. I cant log on to the account to find out how much i have paid and just feel sick at the thought of ringing them. I have re read the letter and it says they can pay for someone to gain entry via locksmith. This is just wrong and now worry in case im out the house and they gain access. Please can anyone give me any advice on these bullies.
    Tags: None

Re: Bristow and Sutor big bullies

Bump Someone offer some advice

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X