• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Section 75 claim for used car - success! now what do with the vehicle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Section 75 claim for used car - success! now what do with the vehicle?

Best of luck! Let us know how it goes or if you get any kind of response and I will do likewise!

Comment

I have been asked by my credit card company to provide a report from a garage, they didn’t like the one from Nissan and have given me some options but after googling them they all have bad reviews in that they look at the car and say the fault wasn’t there when purchased…. Who did you use to get a successful claim? The garage I purchased from are robbers and I now have a car that won’t work.

Comment

Lv621 Welcome, but could you please start your own thread.
        It becomes very confusing for posters when there are multiple persons requesting help on the same thread

Comment

I have been asked by my credit card company to provide a report from a garage, they didn’t like the one from Nissan and have given me some options but after googling them they all have bad reviews in that they look at the car and say the fault wasn’t there when purchased…. Who did you use to get a successful claim? The garage I purchased from are robbers and I now have a car that won’t work.

Comment

Lv621 besides hijacking someone else's thread you have chosen one which was last active in 2015 !
            It is in your best interest to start your own thread

Comment

I was hoping someone who was active on this thread may be able to offer advice… have you been though this situation? As a response to my first post on this website you aren’t very welcoming. Can the people who wrote here before see what I have asked? As those are the people I am hoping may be able to advise.

Comment

Other than EXC and myself no other poster on this thread has been active since 2019.

My first response to you was not meant to be unwelcoming (hence it started ) but was directing you to the best way of receiving a response.

Piggy backing off other peoples' threads is not the way to obtain advice.
                Starting a new thread is the way to go

Comment

The reason is that new threads are seen by more people, due to the way this site is set up.
                  Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X