• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HFC 2003 loan 1st credit CCA return - help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFC 2003 loan 1st credit CCA return - help

Hello,
    its unsecured loan that started with mackenzie in 2009 and in 2011 was transfered to Ist Credit
    I requested a CCA from 1 st Credit ( an old HFC loan ) taken out in 2003
    I have attached the docs they sent me and the letter of their response - in their view they have fully complied
    I'm not to sure if they have fully complied with CCA
    please can somebody have a look at what they sent?

One thing l do find strange is that the loan statement comes from HSBC

HSBC have never own the loan – the only time l was in contact with HSBC was to claim back the PPI( which they had taken this on from HFC)

l have requested from HSBC any information on this loan and they have told me that they have forward it on to HFC
    There was no terms and conditions of the loans in the paperwork or evidence that they own the loan
    The signature is mine on the personal agreement but also notice on the personal loan agreement the loan (see attachments) was taken out in april 2003 but the person who signed on behalf of HFC signed on 9/4/04 a year later after the loan started. Can l dispute this as well

Any help/advice appreciated!
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: HFC 2003 loan 1st credit CCA return - help

Welcome to LB
    Originally posted by claire09 View Post
    its unsecured loan that started with mackenzie in 2009 and in 2011 was transfered to Ist Credit
    I requested a CCA from 1 st Credit ( an old HFC loan ) taken out in 2003
    I have attached the docs they sent me and the letter of their response - in their view they have fully complied
    I'm not to sure if they have fully complied with CCA
    please can somebody have a look at what they sent?

One thing l do find strange is that the loan statement comes from HSBC

HSBC have never own the loan – the only time l was in contact with HSBC was to claim back the PPI( which they had taken this on from HFC)

l have requested from HSBC any information on this loan and they have told me that they have forward it on to HFC
    I'll take a look at the attachments in a bit. With regards to HSBC's involvement, that's because they are part of the same group: http://www.hfcbank.co.uk/

All remaining accounts have been transferred from HFC Bank Limited to HSBC Bank plc, both are members of the same group of companies. All customers will have received a letter explaining what this means for them and how their account is affected.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X