• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello peeps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello peeps

Hello guys just to say I am here and thank you for having me. Just so you know for the guys in Admin, I am a bank Worker who works for the NatWest Bank and i hope to be of help on the site. Thanks for allowing me in!!

Hi Nattie

Fantastic to see you onboard , I know your knowledge and humour will be valuable to the site .

Tools
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Welcome Nats

Honoured and delighted to have you on board sir!

I'd love you to set up your advantage gold charges guide pretty please

Have fun

Celestine xxxxx
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hey Nattie

Most delighted to see you here

Ame
        xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I think you also want my charges guide as well, ie normal charges bit. I assume you want the how to find an account number when it is closed? I assume you may want as well the why the 8 weeks delay bit? I assume you want anything else?
          Is there PM's on the site? Is there to be a chat room? How will you handle moderated posts? You need more exposure so i hope you get it soon as in press and television (not a criticism but merely an observation).

Do you need something on charging and under 18's(I am an expert and if PM's work will give you additional info on that bit)

Comment

Just give us what you got hun xxx

The Natwest forum is there so go for your life.

There are PM's (look in UserCP I'll send u one anyway to check) - there will be a chat room (soon we hope) - and too many questions
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yeah - hi Nattie !! Good to be here with you, mate !!

Comment

I have said all along that i will not be leaving all sites i particpate on but i hope that learning from my mistakes and mistakes of other posts made across other forums i wil learn and improve from this site. I hope that the site does get more exposure in the media. With that in mind, you have my claim to fame as a banker, small part in whistleblower(in fact it was 1 line but packed out the chat room that night on another site). I hope to be able to do that for this site.

Comment

NATTYPIG!!!!!!!! fancy meeting you here, almost worth opening an account with NatWest so I can use your invaluable advice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                    Hello guys just to say I am here and thank you for having me. Just so you know for the guys in Admin, I am a bank Worker who works for the NatWest Bank and i hope to be of help on the site. Thanks for allowing me in!!
                    Hello Natty,

Didn't we meet in a former life? Pleased to see you here as I know from reading your posts elsewhere that you will be a great asset to the site.

Best wishes,
                    Hod.
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Hiya Natty,

Great to see you are here as well, look forward to reading your wise words etc.

sapphire
                      Last edited by Sapphire; 25th May 2007, 13:13:PM.

Comment

Nattie hun

excellant so glad you are here

looking forward to seeing you in chat.... BTW did i ever get to see your legs ?????? if not see you in chat ill have your shorts ready hun... matty has already got his so if you need someone to hold your hand whilst the examination takes place he will fill you in remember no pain no gain pmsl

hugs xxxx

scarlet

Comment

I have two questions that i could not answer that are bugging me, which is now three questions that i do not know, in fact it is the Spanish Inquisition ideals because the more i think the more i have more questions.
                          1) Where is the Shoutbox?
                          2) Do I have to register for Chat and why can i not log in?
                          3) Where is the registration form for the free for all chat?
                          4) I am in the process of removing myself off another site, we will call it C for arguments sake, anyone know when they read the Admin emails? How long does it take to delete the profile? and why has it been 6 days since the first PM sent on site C?
                          5) Please DO NOT delete my account on here as question 4 not related to this site

Comment

ohhhh natty,

you know you want to get in the theme nights hun, your trying to get in early for the best seat.

mistie

Comment

Originally posted by mistie View Post
                              ohhhh natty,

you know you want to get in the theme nights hun, your trying to get in early for the best seat.

mistie
                              PMSL! wont be any seats left mist

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X