• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Soon to be homeless (not anymore! SORTED !!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Soon to be homeless

Amethyst I have received an email telling me you have posted but I can find no post from the link supplied, sorry to be a pain.
    G

Comment

Yes of course email me, no I hadn't posted since my earlier post - so probably just a delayed notification xxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Following a long and arduous battle I am so pleased to say I am no longer under threat of becoming homeless and now safely and securely in my own home and can at last find some peace.
        This is entirely due to the guidance and support from you kindly folk on LB but the support and services of Jo Connolly solicitors has been incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by gallahad View Post
          Following a long and arduous battle I am so pleased to say I am no longer under threat of becoming homeless and now safely and securely in my own home and can at last find some peace.
          This is entirely due to the guidance and support from you kindly folk on LB but the support and services of Jo Connolly solicitors has been incredible.
          Being under threat of homelessness is stressful. But when the cause comes from a family member it becomes even more distressing.

We're just pleased you're back in your home.

Happy New Year. Things can only get better

Di

Comment

What an uplifting thread in the end!

So pleased for you, gallahad.

Brilliant work from LB collective.

Comment

Excellent hats off to all the beagles particularly Amethyst-and take a bow Diana M and all who helped at Connolly’s. Another life changed. Makes me feel pathetic moaning about my case!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
              ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X