• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CEL ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEL ticket

Hi new to this forum was wondering if you could help me I have received a parking charge notice (PCN) from civil enforcement Ltd. incident date 24/08/2015 PCN issue date 09/09/2015 £100 due within 28 days reduced to £60 if paid with in 14 days.I need to appeal the notice and wondered if you have any advice or templates I could use I saw one of your other replies to a similar post and have read that I need to appeal to the company before I appeal through popla hope to hear soon thanks
    Tags: None

Re: CEL ticket

Can you scan the ticket and post it up (suitably sanitised).

Sounds like the notice to keeper was issued out of time, never mind delivered.

M1

Comment

How do I upload the photo of letter I'm on mobile version at the moment as laptop is down

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HExJh9iG8G8 or email [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] (see my signature for email)

M1

Comment

Not sure if it worked but tried to send via a message to you

Comment

My message facility is permanently off so i'll guess it didn't work

M1

Comment

Ah I see iv tried email too but no job get a failed to send reply

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbex View Post
                Ah I see iv tried email too but no job get a failed to send reply
                Email should work.

Click on go advanced and see if you can attach it instead.

M1

Comment

Think this has worked
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did not see any signs . I note your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9 including being served late. Please contact the driver.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If popla is need let me know.

M1

Comment

Thanks for your advkcemi will be in touch with the outcome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X