• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi everybody please help smart parking fines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everybody please help smart parking fines

i went and picked my kids up after work in a car park dropped a friend off and my kids arrived about 8 mins later i didnt leave my car or anything a passerby said should be ok to wait never parked here before genuinely didnt realise i would need to pay which i think was a pound ....im a single hard working mum have never not paid for anything i should and genuinely honest mistake recieve a 60 quid fine which if i pay in 6 days after getting letter if not its a 100 i cant afford this and i really would not have not paid a £1.00 to get sent a £60 fine who would i have appealed as nobody that came into the car park at the time i did bought a ticket so im assuming we have all been fined, even if they wanted a 10 fine i could accept but 100 is ridiculous where do they think people are going to find that sort of money. i have appealed normally i would not get kids but i was being a good mum after they had visited there dad im so stressed out about this i have been driving for over 25 years and never not paid for parking ....stupid as i may have been i just sat waiting on my children
    Last edited by marylou; 2nd September 2015, 08:56:AM. Reason: say hi to everyone
    Tags: None

Re: hi everybody please help smart parking fines

Private car park or council?

If private it is not a fine but and invoice and much easier to fight.

Comment

Re: Mystery1 hasn't answered me

hi mystery 1 thank you so much for quick response please excuse my ignorance how do i post up the details not very techy lol....they have my reg and photos too which they sent in there warning not to ignore there letter and charges

Comment

Originally posted by marylou View Post
        hi mystery 1 thank you so much for quick response please excuse my ignorance how do i post up the details not very techy lol....they have my reg and photos too which they sent in there warning not to ignore there letter and charges
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HExJh9iG8G8

Or email the people in my signature

M1

Comment

i think its private im not sure as i say i was just waiting on getting my kids i dnt think its council as there are 2 just beside it .....i just went to pick my kids up but the notice they sent has photos and sort of threatening really quite intimidating to be honest got it yesterday and have 7 days to pay the £60 or it goes upto £100 and then penalties im just a single mum working hard to provide for my kids i would never have run the risk of getting a huge fine it would be stupid i just wish i had paid i feel so ill with this :-(

Comment

i think its private im not sure as i say i was just waiting on getting my kids i dnt think its council as there are 2 just beside it .....i just went to pick my kids up but the notice they sent has photos and sort of threatening really quite intimidating to be honest got it yesterday and have 7 days to pay the £60 or it goes upto £100 and then penalties im just a single mum working hard to provide for my kids i would never have run the risk of getting a huge fine it would be stupid i just wish i had paid i feel so ill with this :-(

Given the amounts i'm inclined to think it's a private parking scumbag.

M1

Comment

how do they get away with this i completely appreciate now that i have recieved this i should have paid but i just didnt realise i would never not pay a few quid so that a lovely hefty fine would land on my doorstep who would even if they said pay us £10 quid for not paying i would and accept i was silly but its not deliberate .....im off work sick just now with an agency who dont pay first 3 days sickness so im already down and now this lifes just a bxxxh sometimes

Comment

well i got my appeal back from car parking and declined so they are saying i can still get the discounted fine of £60 as long as paid before 7th oct otherwise its £100....to be honest i didnt think they would quash it lets be honest its all about the money and ripping people off ... so where do i go from here as i really dont agree with this stupid hefty fine

Comment

Hi Marylou ,

Don't panic - we'll tag @mystery1 and he'll pop by when he's next about (it's a bit late at night now, lol). If you have documents to post up (it helps) either redact and upload them or email either admin@leaglebeagles.info or kati@leaglebeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents and they'll do it for you - meanwhile try not to worry and to get a good night's sleep!:sleep: x

Comment

Did you get a popla code ?

M1

Comment

[QUOTE=mystery1;577152]Did you get a popla code

not sure i will check the document they sent back will forward the email onto yourselves later today

:-)

Comment

i have tried to forward email to admin@leaglebeagles.info and kati both rejected bad dns so not sure how to forward these details for you

thanks

Comment

i have tried to forward email to admin@leaglebeagles.info and kati both rejected bad dns so not sure how to forward these details for you

thanks
                          [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] Any idea ?

M1

Comment

I'll; have a hunt through my email xxx I've one for Quaters Hotel Watford?

Ahhh use my personal email - maybe our emails on a wonk - amethyst1664@hotmail.co.uk
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It appears that you didn't got a popla code. Contact Smart parking and demand it.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X