• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with POPLA, totally confused! Norfolk Parking Enforcement - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with POPLA, totally confused! Norfolk Parking Enforcement

hi m1,
    sorry, what I meant was I was looking at the google maps street view of the location in question, to see if there was any noticeable markings for a parking "bay" as such, in case that made any difference?

Cheers
    GDS

Comment

Ah, gotcha. Not really.

M1

Comment

Hi M1
        how are you getting on?
        thanks
        GDS

Comment

It'll be done tonight. I'm aware tomorrow is the last day. Just having my tea.

M1

Comment

Instructions for uploading http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

Your appeal (please check it, you may need to save as a pdf file too) gdspopla.rtf

pevmrsx.pdf

M1

Comment

Thanks M1, your awesome!!!

do I include the PDF as additional evidence?

regards
              GDS

Comment

hi m1,

one last question, which appeal reason should I pick!!

thanks
                GDS

Comment

Everything bar stolen ?

Comment

didn't realise you could pick them all!

Comment

Originally posted by GDS View Post
                      Thanks M1, your awesome!!!

do I include the PDF as additional evidence?

regards
                      GDS

Yes everything together at the same time. Make no admission of the driver identity either as i belief some of the "options" are somewhat leading.

M1

Comment

Hi M1,
                        any idea how long NPE have to respond, its been 2 weeks and the popla appeal status is still with them

thanks
                        GDS

Comment

21 days i believe.

M1

Comment

looks like we are in trouble... Bevis lost
                            http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/new...831.1439394849

Comment

It's not over yet. We should still win.

M1

Comment

well its been 32 days since I lodge the appeal, still no response, the site says the popla assessment is in progress, and the operator submitted evidence on the 01/01/0001!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X