• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need help with cancelling with trades gateway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with cancelling with trades gateway

Signed up to this college about a month and a half ago and I'm not in a financial state to stay with this course how would I go about cancelling?
    Tags: None

Re: Need help with cancelling with trades gateway

I'm having the same problem. These guys want money for nothing when you decide to cancel the course

Comment

There are 2 options
      1. Stop paying and see what happens this will only becomes a real problem if and when they start proceedings to get a CCJ if that happens you can defend and LB members will help here.
      Keep every message text email and letters from them in case the it happens.

", Pay them taking or not taking the course and get some qualification that probably wont get you a high paid job either way its a lesson to learn companies like these offer the world something they cannot give all they want is your money

Comment

Hi, I enrolled on this course a few months ago because I wanted to earn more money, I never even started the course, there is no contact information in the pack that they gave me when I got "interviewed" I was just wondering what legal repercussions there could be? After seeing this forum I have realised that I have made a even bigger mistake than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1990 View Post
          Hi, I enrolled on this course a few months ago because I wanted to earn more money, I never even started the course, there is no contact information in the pack that they gave me when I got "interviewed" I was just wondering what legal repercussions there could be? After seeing this forum I have realised that I have made a even bigger mistake than I thought!
          Have you actually signed an agreement? If so were you given a copy at the " interview"?

nem

Comment

Yes agreement was signed but jut don't have he time to do the course I have never had anything sent out to me or had any form of contact with this company since the day a guy came to my house

Comment

Same problem, been doing course over a year now and have had no support, phone calls or emails. Have a new job now so wanting to cancel. What should My first steps be in doing this please?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X