• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Internet Media Experts - The General Advertising Company Ltd NHS Intranet Adverti

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    yes, same owners - Lee Martin.

Comment

• Re: Internet Media Experts - The General Advertising Company Ltd NHS Intranet Adverti

Hi, sorry for late response but I've been away for a couple of weeks. We contacted the NHS trust (Doncaster) and there was nothing on their intranet relating to "staff benefits" so the basis of our argument was that no advertising no contract - no payment - Foff - they then got in touch with NHS T Doncaster and someone put it back on their intranet (It had been on there at some point) and sent me a letter by return with screen shots. I contacted NHS T D and it was already back off again as they realised it shouldn't be on. I had their legal person on the phone to me (after she had spoken with Debt agency) and she was happy that they were and would not be on their intranet. I responded straight back to debt agency saying gone - not on intranet and never would be again. Didn't hear anything from them again

- - - Updated - - -

oops, "were not and would not be"

Comment

Many thanks for this. I have asked for a copy of the ‘welcome pack’ that is mentioned in the ‘contract’ as I never received one. I’ve also asked for a copy of the contract that they have with the NHS. No response to either. I will ignore future demands for payment. They have already had £2000 from me.
        woukd you recommend ignoring any letters from Dent collection agents?

Comment

I am in exactly the same boat! Originally signed an agreement with Internet Marketing Experts Ltd for what I thought was a 12 month contract. An invoice has arrived from Online Marketing Services, claiming the contract has been legally assigned to them. I have requested a copy of this agreement as I certainly didn't agree to the transfer of the contract. They have threatened to "issue against us" along with further interest to be added. We are prepared to fight this all the way and look forward to the heavies turning up! Internet Marketing Experts haven't filed their accounts with Companies House and have been put on notice for the company to be dissolved. I'm guessing no VAT or tax has been paid. I'll keep you updated with any further news. Lee Martin is the Director of both companies

Comment

They sent us a letter telling us we had transferred to OMS Ltd. they’re now saying we owe them for the next two years. They said we would be advertised on the NHS Intranet which never happened. I’ve requested to see the contract they have with the NHS but they’ve ignored it. They told me to get my solicitor to contact them! They’ve clearly not paid VAT even though they charged me VAT and I paid.
            ive reported them to the police and Fraud Action.
            So have you just had one demand for payment?
            they also own a debt collection agency so I’m sure it’ll be that agency that contacts you!
            we could seriously have them done with Misrepresentation as they’ve not done what they said they would do re advertising etc

Comment

Report to Trading Standards and your NHS Trust too.

Does anyone have a log in for that staffbenefits website ? ( I mean do they give their 'advertisers' access and can you see adverts on there ? )
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have log in. They’re just false adverts on there eg. Sky, Apple etc. That’s how they sold it to me. Said that all the big brands advertised with them.

Comment

Might be worth checking any links to see if they are simply affiliate links ( like cj, tradedoubler, affiliate window etc) and also asking the companies that are on there, their Marketing departments - they are quite hot on brand protection/identity.

Are there any small business adverts ?

reviews https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/staffbenefits.co.uk
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

No, all huge brands. Pizza Hut, Apple, Virgin etc

Comment

You couldn't send me your log in could you? I'd like to have a look.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Re: Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

They do do an awful lot of threatening and blustering about bailiffs and court "I promise you that if you don't pay what you owe you will deeply regret it - you will end up losing your business ......." was one conversation we had nd I actually had the guy from the debt collection agency ringing me on redial for about 5 mins - I was just answering the calls as I normally would and I think it may have pee'd him off a bit. They are all in the same bed and it is one massive SHAM - it seems they are picking on small business and start ups who they maybe think are a bit green - well now I would say with this group getting bigger and bigger and information flowing that at the very least we will be a stinging thorn in their side - unfortunately, they are probably making thousands and thousands so are not likely to give it up - and because they are business to business contracts we are limited in what we can do - from a legal point of view we don't have the same rights as a normal person would have.

Comment

They’ve now stopped responding to my emails. I’ve reported them to the police who have given me a crime reference number. I’ve checked and they’re no advertising on any NHS websites. HMRC have also confirmed they are listed as a dormant company and shouldn’t be trading.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
                            They’ve now stopped responding to my emails. I’ve reported them to the police who have given me a crime reference number. I’ve checked and they’re no advertising on any NHS websites. HMRC have also confirmed they are listed as a dormant company and shouldn’t be trading.
                            Well done you - that's brilliant - we just need other "targets" to investigate and find this forum and not succumb to threats from fraudsters.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisWMS View Post
                              Well done you - that's brilliant - we just need other "targets" to investigate and find this forum and not succumb to threats from fraudsters.
                              We are in the very early stages of this fight, although we have decided we certainly won't be paying his invoice regardless of how much pressure he puts on us. He has already scammed us out of £620.00, he won't be receiving a penny more. We have reported him to HMRC (VAT) and Action Fraud, my next report will go to the Police and Trading Standards. This "Lee Martin" needs to be in prison!

Comment

Some business interests of Lee Martin. Just for ref - all public info on companies house.

Hospital Members Ltd - Dissolved Apr 2017
                                Accident Television - Dissolved Feb 2017
                                Internet Media Experts Ltd (version 1) - Dissolved Oct 2015
                                The General Advertising company ( previously Internet Media Experts ) - currently going through liquidation as of March 2017

( same liquidators for all of those )

UK Debt Enforcement Ltd - Active since May 2016
                                Titan Business - Active since March 2017
                                Internet Marketing Experts Ltd - Active since Oct 2015 - accounts overdue & first gazette for compulsory strike
                                CoffeeBuddee Ltd - Dormant company
                                Nock Studio - active since July 15
                                City Management Solutions - resigned as director Oct 2017
                                Online Marketing Services - Lee has just taken it over from Clare.

any more for any more?
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X