• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

where can I find a list of upheld complaints against Bryan Carter Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I find a list of upheld complaints against Bryan Carter Solicitors

I know from this forum, there are plenty of people who don't like BC, but how many actual complaints have been made and how many if any have been upheld and by who?
    Tags: None

Re: where can I find a list of upheld complaints against Bryan Carter Solicitors

Originally posted by james robertson View Post
    I know from this forum, there are plenty of people who don't like BC, but how many actual complaints have been made and how many if any have been upheld and by who?
    Any complaints officially raised against a solicitor i.e. via the Solicitors Registration Authority will appear on the regulators website for Carter and his Limited Liability Partnership.

nem

-

Comment

Re: where can I find a list of upheld complaints against Bryan Carter Solicitors

Thanks Nem, I've just tried to search the solicitors regulation authority Web page and that if the FCA as they claim to be regulated by them as well. I am very surprised that there are no complaints registered with either organisation .... unless I'm being an idiot. With all the implied misbehaviour why isn't there any complaints upheld?

Comment

Originally posted by james robertson View Post
        Thanks Nem, I've just tried to search the solicitors regulation authority Web page and that if the FCA as they claim to be regulated by them as well. I am very surprised that there are no complaints registered with either organisation .... unless I'm being an idiot. With all the implied misbehaviour why isn't there any complaints upheld?
        I' m sorry to say the lack of complaints to the regulatory is down to apathy people affected by abuse of process etc., don't bother to complain either to Carter in this first instance and then to follow the complaint through to the SRA.

nem

Comment

That is a shame it would be useful to query BC's ability to follow the rules in court. I guess just have a terrible reputation isn't enough.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X