• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ppi complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ppi complaint

Hi there , I ask a company called harringtons advisory to look in to Ppi refund from black hoarse and bank of Scotland visa, I am still waiting on a reply.
    However I did receive a payment from the Halifax of £2888 from my late grandmothers Morgage account , as I am the executor. Harringtons advisory have sent me a bill for £1354 ( approx) . Do I have to pay them .!!!!! As I never asked them to look in to this nor is it in my name , it was sent from the Halifax to me as the executor, can any one help me with this issue.
    Tags: None

Re: Ppi complaint

How do Harringtons know about the payment from your grandmothers mortgage account to you ? It has nothing to do with them unless you have signed some dodgy contract which covers any and all PPI claims and refunds ever. Do you have a copy of the paperwork from Harringtons ?

Also that bill would equal about 45% ? Is that what you have agreed to pay Harringtons for your BH and BOS reclaims ?

You do know that reclaiming PPI is a case of a letter to the bank/lender then a complaint form to the Financial Ombudsman - and it is free ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The money would belong to the estate and you are the executor, are you also a beneficiary?

Comment

Did your grandmother instruct this shower in relation to her mortgage account prior to her death.

I would be asking them for evidence of an agreement between them and her. You, as Executor, have a duty only to pay those bills that are lawfully due.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X