• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mobile Broadband Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Broadband Help

Hi,
    Really want an alternative to a Dongle, I have a contract mobile sim, at the moment signal,connection and speed very poor.
    Hoping to keep my contract sim as I have a good deal would you advise if a Mobile Broadband Wireless Wifi Hotspot modem would help with the speed etc (an unlocked one) ?
    I am in a mobile home and no Wifi near the van, just very frustrating when am used to good service at home.
    The lady next door has a device and she pays monthly but a lot more than I am paying, she lives here though so can justify the cost I only use it at weekends.
    Thanks in advance as always.
    Enaid x
    Tags: None

Re: Mobile Broadband Help

And what's the speed like when you are outside?

Comment

I will try when it stops raining lol

Comment

Ok inside on laptop no bars outside 2 bars
        I know that's signal strength but I think that's the problem, I just wondered if a Mobile Broadband Wireless Wifi Hotspot modem would work better for me.

Comment

The fact that you are in a mobile home is the problem. The radio waves are being stopped by the aluminium construction. Anything relying on a radio signal inside the home would be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            I will try when it stops raining lol
            Raining? I was baking in the garden at the time that post was made!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X