• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere

Hey Turboman,

Fantastic Thread Have bookmarked this one so I can go though all those vids.

My son is 16 and a very keen guitarist yup he costs me a fortune lol anyway he loves rock of all sorts and is doing music as school as a main subject.

He is very good and I am very proud of him

I am in the process of learning all about youtube as I want to record and upload some of his work

I have just brought him a Line 6 UX1 POD with Riffworks nice bit of kit as he can custom tune his guitar though his PC and fiddle with tunes all day lol

PF
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Oh last gig we went to was Red hot chilli peppers at the ricoh arena Coventry.
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 27th September 2010, 21:00:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

fantastic thread---must post another 100 videos!!!!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Couldn't afford Sky package so went to basic Ł10/mth which keeps the Sky Plus box going

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR--cos John Rogers & Queen in Ukraine was from Sky Arts and I ain't got it now--Sky Planner has disabled it---And I play it every night

I think i'm going to throw myself off the Humber Bridge

I need counselling!!!!

Comment

Comment

Been a bit lax recently ---still another 108 videos I aint posted yet

This from the Budapest Tour

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fantastic live performace of "Who wants to live forever" & "I want to break free"

Last edited by Turboman; 31st January 2011, 15:24:PM.

Comment

Comment

Freddie singing in Hungarian, + Is this the world we created + a rendition at end that Little Richard would be pround of

Comment

Just a temporary break from Budapest

A brilliant performance of Radio Ga Ga in Rio in 1985

As its the weekend---2 for today

I want to break free in Rio in 1985--the crowd are electrified

Comment

Back to Budapest -Magic Tourred

Firstpart is probabably the best live performance of Bohemian Rhapsody of all time(remember that at this time Queen were univesrally acknowledged as the best live rock band on the planet!!!)----and still are!!!!!!

Mediocre version of "Hammer to Fall" afterwards at around 5.12----(but Freddie was fatigued after Bohemian Rhapsody)

Last edited by Turboman; 18th February 2011, 23:05:PM.

Comment

Back to Budapest -Magic Tour - part 8

Comment

Back to Budapest -Magic Part 9---The usual extravgant finalé

We Will Rock You
                              Friends Will Be Friends
                              We Are The Champions

The concert was 2 hours---our Magic Tour lasted 4 weeks---hope you enjoyed it

Comment

A reccomendation from Calamity Jane---Katie Price--I want to break free!!

A woman impersonating a man impersonating a woman!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X