• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere

pmsl just read your wondrous tutorial
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Under Pressure - Wembley '86

Days of Our Lives

This was Freddies last video and I love this song. It's one of those that can make me cry! [think its something to do with knowing it was his last, and that he would never create such wonderful music again - i'm a big sentimentalist I know!!]
      Last edited by PJ69; 20th March 2008, 22:30:PM. Reason: just want to point out that Cel posted at same time as i was posting lol - i just had to watch the clips at the same time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Errrrr Yessssssssssssssss lol

see my other thread Emerson Lake and Palmer...... ooooooooo yey lol

Here Emerson Lake Palmer - humour me - Legal Beagles

(If you havent listened before give them a chance theres some amazing stuff)
        love this--introducing others to new bands Amethytst!!

Just got hooked on Jennifer Warnes who I didn'y know (can't post here though on Queen Sanctuary!)

Comment

Ok--Here we Go

Somebody To Love - Queen Live At The Bowl

Comment

Thanks for posting : Stevekenevo,Amethyst,Celestine,PJ69

I'm enjoying this!

Here's an unusual version of The Show Must Go On.

The Show Must Go On -Final Fantasy

Comment

Watch Axl burst onto stage in last part!

Axl Rose,Elton John & Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (live)

Comment

Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever (Live At Wembley 1986)

Bit of a mis- post--sorted now--MUST be played at full volume
                Last edited by Turboman; 23rd March 2008, 01:30:AM.

Comment

Absolutely unbelievable post Turboman--Where have you been?---We've been waitinting for a year ??

Comment

Fantastic---just listened again!---Who are these singers---are they everlasting?--I hope so--I will post for ever....for ever....

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                      Under Pressure: Queen and David Bowie

Damn you Celestine, I wanted to post that one

Ok most of my favourites are already posted apart from this one

Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls(Queen on fire live at the Bowl 1982)

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Great-Tools

I love this!--others posting their favouites as well ! (Fat Bottomed Girls at the Bowl (MK)--fantastic!!

Want to post the Video that launched Bicycle--(nude ladies onbikes--(over 18 on Youtube)--What do you think?---Risky??

(Ed--Behave!)

Turbo

Comment

send me it for approval 1st
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Aha---You want to see it then Tools---LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Queen- Somebody to Love

Comment

Just to prove I really am sophisticated!

The Phantom of The Opera

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X