• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capquest Harssment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capquest Harssment

For the past two months i have been harassed by Capquest four or 5 calls a day from mobile and land line numbers and text messages about a debt i know nothing about , referring to letters that they have sent regarding the debt which i have not received and cant go any further without the reference number that i have not got and i have no debts ........... whats there game ?
    Tags: None

Re: Capquest Harssment

Originally posted by ianscott View Post
    For the past two months i have been harassed by Capquest four or 5 calls a day from mobile and land line numbers and text messages about a debt i know nothing about , referring to letters that they have sent regarding the debt which i have not received and cant go any further without the reference number that i have not got and i have no debts ........... whats there game ?
    Hi welcome to LB
    What is the alleged debt: Credit Card /loan/Current Account/overdraft/HP.

Who is the alleged original creditor?

Please check your credit files to see if there is an entry for this debt, for quickness there is Noddle free online reports from Call Credit.
    Once you have the information I can suggest a way to stop the harassment by phone very quickly.

nem

Comment

Hi i have just checked Noddle and all is fine and everything is up to date and credit score is fine

Comment

Originally posted by ianscott View Post
        Hi i have just checked Noddle and all is fine and everything is up to date and credit score is fine

OK Ian send the following to Crapquest.

Ref: Use theirs.

Sir/Madam,

I refer to correspondence relating to an alleged debt that Capquest seems to think is owed by me, please note I do not acknowledge any debt to Capquest or any company it may claim to represent.

I have researched my credit history and can find no reference to any such account or debt.

I believe that if any such alleged debt existed is now statute barred, and no payment would be made.

The level of contact from Capquest on this matter has now reached a stage that amounts to
        harassment and I refer you to the Court of Appeal Judgement in Roberts - v- BOS in which their
        Lordships clearly defined the level of such contact which amounts to harassment one a " creditor"
        has been informed it in writing that all such contact must cease.
        Hence Capquest is formally notified that no further contact via SMS Text Message/ mobile phone calls and land
        line call is to be made.

Capquest has 7 days from the date hereon to remove all reference to me and all contact details held
        for me from it's records failure so to do will result in appropriate action and a complaint to the FCA.

Yours etc,

use signed for post check delivery.
        Forgot to add Mark Brunault is CEO Capquest Investment you can address the letter as formal complaint to him. (always better to go straight to the top!!)
        nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X