• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train 4 trade skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Train 4 trade skills

No email
    Last edited by Sajed dad; 17th May 2016, 15:11:PM.

Comment

That I very much doubt...

Comment

Doubt what

Comment

I think I misunderstood the message. I got an email saying you had left a message thats why I put my email address as I thought the message was for me. Sorry misundertood

Comment

Hi. I've started an electrical cours whit Trains4Trade skills in 2012. The cours cost was £5770 and I have payed in instalments for 3years, I've finished the first year online training and after that I needed to go to a practical training for 2 weeks. For personal problems I've delayed the booking 2-3 times. The company never supported me regarding this they vere always difficult to be contacted and very short answers like this it not our fault . This year I've rebooked the training in Watford and I've got a mail from them that the centre it's relocated in Basildon. I've tried to contact them regarding the cours as its o far for me. Today I've managed to speak with them and they said that phone it was always working. And the Watford center is not longer available. I've asked them that if its to far for me its mean that I lose my £6000? The answer was yes. What can I do regarding this.? Thank you

Comment

Has anyone been able to get to the bottom of the t4ts situation? My husband has been in the same position. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TDavies View Post
                Has anyone been able to get to the bottom of the t4ts situation? My husband has been in the same position. Thanks

I successfully sued them in county court...

Comment

Hi villa dan. I am having mad issues with t2g fos are unqualified and have said so in their letters. court seems the only way do you have any tips?
                  many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by love View Post
                    Hi villa dan. I am having mad issues with t2g fos are unqualified and have said so in their letters. court seems the only way do you have any tips?
                    many thanks
                    I have many tips... Look at your contract and sue the arse off them... Subpoena me as a witness who has court testimony ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

ADMINS and ANY LEGAL Professionals, media people get in touch... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by VillaDan View Post
                      I have many tips... Look at your contract and sue the arse off them... Subpoena me as a witness who has court testimony ;-)

ADMINS and ANY LEGAL Professionals, media people get in touch... ;-)
                      If your case was heard in open court and it has concluded then you can post the information on the forum (after removing any personal details).

Did you get a transcript of the Judgment (or the whole hearing would be even better)?

Di

Comment

The Case Number was A58YP425, No we didn't get a transcript due to cost but the file is MASSIVE!!!

One of the main points was asking them to prove they sent the Cancellation Rights as they didn't and couldn't prove sending them ie; not recorded...

I have a group on FB you will not find it unless you find me... but it is through this group we have become fairly confident they never sent them to anyone... There were other things like the course was sold as the best of the best BUT the qualification is only a C&G 6129 (forme yours may be different) and the Judge listened to me and went and checked and as I stated it is PART of a bigger qualification and has been superseded.. Basically unless you are in college and on the job the training is not adequate...

Comment

Were you arguing cancellation rights on the course sign up contract or on the credit agreement for the finance part ?

Also did you get a quote for the transcript ? And was that for the judgment hand down or the entire hearing ? ( and how long was the hearing over?)
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

OMG this has opened up a can of worms again... I can only assume there are a lot of people suffering.. right I argued anything that I had in my arsenal we chucked it all and seen what stuck...

No I didn't get a quote for the transcript as I was advised it would be around £2000 and the case was heard in a very LONG day... The Judge remarked on the cancellation rights not being sent at the end and said why was this not mentioned earlier... THIS I BELIEVE is the key to the door!!!

Comment

Okay, I know the cancellation rights are printed on the reverse of the contract for the course so it would be the credit agreement ? Who was the case against - Marlborough or the finance company ? Also - which finance company was it with ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

back of course form - this one is bright sparks - but all much of a muchness....

#staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X