• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

uk passport services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk passport services

Hi, thanks for the welcome, i have been reading some of the posts regarding Uk services and support. I have been looking for advice for my wife as she is due to go to a court mediation early next month after she disputed the original county court proceedings notice. She used their website ( thinking it was the genuine passport service ) to book a fast track passport renewal once details were added she then thought there was something not write with this site and rang and cancelled and again tried to do this by email. We have has months of texts calls and emails from them. She arranged her own appointment after this and when there asked if UK have made a appointment on her behalf and was told no theirs nothing booked by them and that they had others stating the same thing, I am looking for advise for my wife to use when she goes for the mediation meeting. they are looking for £170,60. Also she has received a witness statement today from them with exhibits but with others peoples names on them and a final chance to clear this up and pay. Thanks Lee
    Tags: None

Re: uk passport services

Hi Lee and welcome to the forum

Well you are in good company, there are currently around 40 cases on here where people are defending against claims from BPS with very similar stories to yourselves.

Would you be able to send me a copy of the claim form and your defence entered pls, then I can set up a thread for your case in a more private area. My email is admin@legalbeagles.info.

Are you actually going to a mediation meeting or is it a standard telephone mediation with the court?

At a guess the witness statement from Richard Howard includes a letter about Mr Silker at the passport office and a letter to a Heather Munroe... once I've sorted out access for you you'll be able to see some other peoples witness statements received.

We now know of four full hearings attended by the defendant where the court ruled against the claimant. BPS have only attended one that we know of (and they still lost) A few others were discontinued before the hearing, so we are quite confident that defending the claims is the best way to go.

Anyway, have a read about some more, email me the claim and your defence and we can get things sorted so you have a bit of support going forwards.

Sharon xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X