• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

repossesion help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: repossesion help

i took the morgage out with bristol & west 2006 they were taken other by boi 2007

Comment

i have been through this myself, honestly more information is needed for members to give you good sound advice,

on a side issue, you mention that you fell into arrears due to illness, would i be right in thinking at that time you were on benefits or maybe you still are ? if this is/was the case are you aware that after 13 weeks you are entitled to receive most if not all of the interest on your mortgage paid by the DWP ?

this saved my home at the time, i was out of work for just 6 months.

Comment

i had 2 replacement heart valves got out hospital august told bank had all proofs .november they applied got susspension order i applied for benefit help 6 weeks ago dwp wrote that boi told them it wasnt morgage it was loan for other all this is only coming to light now thats why i want get them in front of judge

Comment

i would just like to say thank you everyone for your help

Comment

hi

dwp wrote that boi told them it wasnt mortgage it was loan for other all this is only coming to light now thats why i want get them in front of judge
            can you explain a bit more.

and, are you paying the interest only at the mo. are you on the sick, and what's the approx value of the property.

I know it sounds noisy, but its the info needed to give you the best recommendations. questions about wither you appealed the orders are important as well. Dont worry about anything that you think maty not be in your favour, the more you put down , the more likley you will get helpfull advise.

Some of the other people that have posted on you thread, understand the court processes well, they will need the info on court orders.

Some are good at helping get the important figures and numbers together,

Some are good at understanding how to put a good argument infornt of a judge, on paper.

Some are good at understanding benefits and claims

me, i just bug people to put the details down that everyone else needs to help them lol,,

So, [MENTION=66631]t31ry[/MENTION] put down what you know off head, and grab and court docs, post up as much detial as possible,,
            crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

ive got interest only morgage im on esa

Comment

Realy do need the rest of the info put down
                crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X