• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advantis RE Severn Trent Water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantis RE Severn Trent Water

Hi All

first time poster but I do read a few post from sites like these now and then to try and keep semi up to date with whats going on

Anyway been getting some calls and texts to my mobile from a company called Advantis (first time I had ever herd of them) never had any letters etc from them, The keep calling me trying to get me to confirm my details but I am not happy to do that as the calls keep coming from a mobile style phone number (07XXXXXXXXX) a different one every time (rings alarm bells) they did manage to say it was something to do with Severn Trent Water but without me confirming everything including what I had for breakfast wont tell me any more than that and as I say I am not comfortable confirming any details over the phone

I have no idea what this alleged account is from STW for almost as long as I can remember the STW account has been in my wifes name but they are asking for me by name I am also a little skeptical about it all as the number they are calling me on is only about 3 years old so for me raises a question where they got my number from are they just on a fishing trip for somebody to bite or more to it ?

anyway I was kind of wondering what you guys (and girls) views are on this company should I just tell them to "Go to Hell" or would you advise an alternative route that I could look into?
    Tags: None

Re: Advantis RE Severn Trent Water

May I suggest that next time they call you tell them to put it in writing and send it to you when they ask for your address tell them they have it and refuse to confirm it .
    Never discuss anything on the phone with them or anyone who claim to be chasing a debt

Comment

Re: Advantis RE Severn Trent Water

I should have said about this in the OP I have stated that I want stuff in writing from them (and I said from STW) but keep on calling/texting

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X