• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train2Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Train2Game

Can you give me the email address you've sent it from pls ( pm me ) - our email server can be a little cantakerous.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Did you get a reply to the letter you sent Train2Game, in which you told them you were declaring the contract rescinded?
      If so please type up EXACTLY what their response was.

Comment

Yes they agreed to, cancel the course, due to the information, that i found on the Robert Ager video, skill'strain under scrutiny, have a look at the video, write down all, the info and send the letter off, there's load's that i wrote down, all of it, was off the video, and the information on the site.

Comment

Can you post up a copy of the letter you sent to Train2Game please?

I would not bother using an ADR company. That will cost you money.
          The courts offer a FREE mediation service which you can access when you file your claim.

I'm afraid life is unfair, but to deal with companies like T2G you need to leave emotion behind.

Comment

First thing dont panic, there are people, that will help you, i will put all info, that you have wrote to train, to game what did you write, to train2game, contact your bank and do a visa chargeback, get as much, as you can back, you can study, computer courses, at college, for free, train2game £5000 what a waste, did you watch the Robert Ager video, go onto google, and type in, skillstrain, under scrutiny, write evrything down, and write it to them, regarding, sections 5-7 of the consumer protection's for unfair trading regulations 2008, on the next letter, threaten the company, with legal action, ie small claim's court if they, do not refund you the money within 14 day's, if they do not send them to the small claim's court, i suggest everyone that, has problems, with train2game, to do this, feel free to send me a message or pm myself, Take care.

Comment

Glad you found the rest of your thread and realise you have not been abandoned!

Certainly check out what others advise, especially if they have been through the same scenario and been successful.
              It would be foolish to ignore.
              You are the one with the problem, and it will be for you to decide which course of action suits you, and which advice, or mixture of advice, to follow.

Comment

Ok scrap this letter, and put due, to the Robert Ager video, the skillstrain under scrutiny, under sections 5-7 of the consumer protections for unfair trading regulation's 2008, i am unhappy with the course, which i was provided, i was mis-sold the course, hardsold the course, due to breach of contract, unlawful canvassing of my property,without a canvassing licence, i am unhappy with the course, due to supply of goods act 1979-1982 i am unhappy with the course, and wish to receive a full refund of all monies. Dont worry about court action, also mention about taking them to court.

Comment

Has this matter been dragging on for 6 (SIX) years?

If so could you please give us a full chronological narrative of the case as the lapse of time might be a bar to a claim for recission, and sloane's might
                  well be a better way forward for you.

Comment

Last edited by des8; 24th March 2016, 07:45:AM. Reason: wrong posting

Comment

The "letter" suggested by Sloane is not so much a letter but a number of points you could work into a letter.
                      Perhaps he will return and assist you in this endeavour.

The reply from T2G is their final response, so IMO there is no point writing to them directly.
                      Your next step is either to lodge a complaint with FoS or proceed directly to court.

In either case you need to marshal your arguments coherently, and support them with reference to documentation.
                      A complaint to FoS is free, whereas there would be some limited costs in going to court.

Comment

I don't know what you sent Amethyst (I think she is away at the moment) but to take your complaint forward you really need to make it coherent, and back up your points with documentation.
                        I don't have enough information to do this for you, but if you draft out your complaint as you would if presenting it we can look it over for you.

FOS = Financial Ombudsman Service www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Comment

IMHO you would have problems in court, mainly (but not solely) due to the delay in bringing forward a claim, so would concentrate on a claim to FOS.
                          FOS record for being of use to complainants seems to be patchy. There can be no guarantee of success

It is not surprising that T2G deny your allegations ............. why would they admit to them?

I don't think you can claim for not obtaining employment (unless they gave a cast iron guarantee about that).
                          You need to concentrate on their failure to fulfil the contract ie failure to supply the training that was promised.
                          Any original course prospectus and the contract itself would be useful.
                          What you remember being told can also be used, especially if anyone else was present at the time and can corroborate your evidence.
                          Records of phone calls etc can also be included.

Comment

As previously advised IMO you would be best served by complaining in the first instance to FOS.
                            Keep your complaint factual, and post it up so it can be given a once over by people here.

Comment

I went to the fos, regarding my case, they were'nt very helpful, odd really.

Comment

I watched the Robert Ager video, Skillstrain under scrutiny, wrote everything, that he told me, and wrote, Train2Game a letter, with all the info on, google it, dont panic about thing's, you'll get there, any help, just let us know ok take care.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X