• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Royal Mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Mail

REF# 73763003
    The Postman Always Rings Twice??? Well not any more apparently and to think I waited in all day.
    The courier did not deliver the package to your place for the reason: nobody was at home You need to download details about box, use it then arrive at mail office to accept the box.
    If the parcel isn't collected within 30 working days Royal Mail can have the reason to assert settlement from you for it's helping to keep in the sum of 1.28 £ to each day of storing .
    This is auto created mailing you can unsubscribe
    Royal Mail Group Ltd 2015. All rights reserved
    If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D
    Tags: None

Re: Royal Mail

Was this in an email or a card through your door?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

was an email. seem to be getting flooded with them atm. That's a copy and paste, I stuggled trying to make sense of it. I'm guessing like so many other big businesses they are using workers from outside the Uk to keep their costs down :suspicious:

Comment

Loos like a scam to me, asking you to download details

Comment

If you did click to download details run AVG or whatever security stuff you have on your computer.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Never clicked on the link, I have Norton on my pc and laptop and AVG on tabs and smartphones. As a rule I keep them as up to date as possible.
            One thing I keep seeing more of is the spamming Daemon Mail Failure. 9 out of 10 times they land in spam but on the odd occasion they do find their way into my inbox. The only action with them is delete.

Comment

The wording gives this away immediately RM are nor couriers, " the reason to assert settlement" ??????

" you can unsubscribe" Etc. = SCAM!!!
              nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X