• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lloyds passed me to Wescot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lloyds passed me to Wescot

Originally posted by winner12 View Post
    Thanks again for the reply I took out the card in about 2001 I think I know they wont have a CCA its nearly 6 years on a default too
    They probably have something, I took out the RBS card Wescot were chasing me for in 99 and they (RBS) sent an application form with a recon of terms so they may have *something*. We just need to see what that something is so do send the CCA request. :thumb:
    Can I just ask I have had some debts without CCA`s they stopped chasing all are coming up to defaults dropping off some have said they have closed the accounts
    They've not chased me in years either so it does happen. What did you want to ask?

Did you make any payments (tokens, reduced payments, DMP, etc.) after you defaulted on those that are dropping off? If not, they should also be going SBd as defaults are recorded a few months after you actually default. However, that won't be the case if any payments were made.

Comment

Hi FP
      Sorry I read what I had written then remembered I had not asked the question
      When LLoyds were sending the so called solicitor letters ( a few years ago now)they stated if I missed one payment they would take me to court so i paid them every month and on time an agreed amount via a payment book
      I have now withheld payment putting it to one side I did tell them this until I could sort out who I was meant to pay,so if no CCA is forthcoming should I man up and treat it like all my
      other debts and declare it disputable
      Oh and yes I did make payments so SBd is a little way off for some

Comment

Is there an up to date CCA request template
        Thanks

Comment

Is there an up to date CCA request template
          Thanks
          You'll find them here: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...y-of-Agreement

Ignore the 2007 date, the post was updated a few months ago as you can see at the bottom of the post. :thumb:

Comment

You may find i easier to send the CCA request to Lloyds directly because when I sent CCA requests to Wescot they returned them and told me to send them to the creditor directly, just saves time and postage , you could drop a line to wescot saying that you have sent the cca request or even a copy of it with a note saying that is what you have sent . To save money , if you have a delinquent email address, write your letter in word or such like and attach it to an email for wescot with a for information header along with something along the lines of -this email is not monitored so is not for communication. I would never recommend email for important letters but for info I do not see an issue, just don't let them use it to communicate with you.

Comment

Hi nememsis
              Thanks again for the reply I took out the card in about 2001 I think I know they wont have a CCA its nearly 6 years on a default too
              Can I just ask I have had some debts without CCA`s they stopped chasing all are coming up to defaults dropping off some have said they have closed the accounts
              I do sometimes get other DCA chasing but it fizzles out this is my biggest debt though and it has always bothered me I was one of the people getting the bogus solicitors letters that Lloyds were rapped for too so you can understand why I am concerned about their latest tactics
              There is it seems some rationalisation of outstanding accounts held by debt purchasers with the increased court charges they are looking more closely at the prospect of collecting debts via litigation, especially on debts nearing the 6 year removal of CRA file entries and the current back log of work within HMCTS.

Wescott should pass on a CCA request to it's client, can be awkward, in this situation a separate request to Lloyds is worth another pound some interesting differences of documents supplied have shown up in the past.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X