• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PayPal & CSL (credit solutions limited) Chasing Me For Debt I have Paid.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal & CSL (credit solutions limited) Chasing Me For Debt I have Paid.

Need help with PayPal & CSL credit solutions limited.

I had a chargeback done on my personal PayPal account back in February 2014 which put my account into a negative
    balance of over £1,000.

In November PayPal then limited my business account for sharing details with an account that had unresolved issues.
    My business account was held with over £500 in it.

When I called PayPal to sort the balance I was passed onto CSL (credit solutions limited) who were dealing with the debt.
    I paid the full balance off as I needed my business account and expected my limitation to be removed.

I paid via wire to CSL but they continued to call me and chase me for the debt. I emailed them and sent a letter to them
    along with proof the debt had been paid which was a copy of my bank statement to show the wire had been sent to them
    along with the reference they gave me.

However they never replied to my email or letter and continue to chase the debt. I have called them as well and each time
    they say they will investigate the issue and get back to me but no one ever does and instead they continue to call me with
    automated pre-recorded messages asking me to call them, this happens at least 3 times per day.

I have provided both CSL and PayPal with proof the debt is paid but CSL ignore and continue to chase payment for a debt
    that has been repaid.

I would like to know what steps I should take now and who do I complain to? Which authority regulates CSL (credit solutions limited)
    or PayPal and can do something about this?

What are my next steps thanks!

Re: PayPal & CSL (credit solutions limited) Chasing Me For Debt I have Paid.

Hello Colt responding to your PM.

This is becoming a common problem with Pay Pal which seems to
    be under the impression it can run " rough shod" over its clients.

CSL are " agents" for PayPal it seems and Pay Pal is therefore totally responsible
    for the actions of the agent.

Your approach is to raise a Formal Complaint To Pay Pal in the first instance requiring it investigate respond within 56 days.

I am aware that this is along delay but it is a maximum time scale and most complaints are responded far more quickly and quicker still if address the complaint to the TOP of the management e.g. CEO or MD.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X