• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

My glorious day in court with “Passport Profiteer” Richard Howard from copycat websit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My glorious day in court with “Passport Profiteer” Richard Howard from copycat websit

A few months back I wrote about how I had been tricked by copycat website “British Passport Services” (BPS). I wrote about how they had been threatening to take me to court and how I was just one of many people who were currently being harassed by British Passport Services regarding unfair demands for payment.Well... Read more »
    Read More -> My glorious day in court with “Passport Profiteer” Richard Howard from copycat website British Passport Services
    Last edited by Amethyst; 7th May 2015, 18:22:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: My glorious day in court with “Passport Profiteer” Richard Howard from copycat we

I can’t quite understand why RH has openly admitted that he had created fictional characters. Surely he would know the can of worms he was opening by such admissions. Has this guy got something up his sleeve or is he just hitting the self-destruct button to get it all over and done with?
    If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

Re: My glorious day in court with “Passport Profiteer” Richard Howard from copycat we

Personally, I think he just thinks he's clever and is so arrogant he thinks it won't come back around to bite his ass off.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well done, I had my day April 24th and won !!!! I was awarded Ł95 for my day off and he has until tomorrow to pay me !!! I won't be giving him my bank details to transfer it though lol. He now has been challenged twice and lost twice so please keep taking him on and get him to crawl back under that stone !!!

Comment

Oh Amethyst! You should be so very proud. Well done you absolute star.:clap2:

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
          ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Personally, I think he just thinks he's clever and is so arrogant he thinks it won't come back around to bite his ass off.
            Which basically applies to the whole BPS endeavour really, and his past ventures from the sound of it.

He is in for one hell of a shock in the not too distant future.

Comment

Thanks PAWS, but really I didn't have much to do with this, Alex is the star on this one, totally xxx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Thanks PAWS, but really I didn't have much to do with this, Alex is the star on this one, totally xxx
                Bo***cks. I haven’t been following this saga very closely but I have had a good browse through and see how much work you have put in. It is there in black (well blue) and white for everyone to see. On every thread relating to this issue you are guiding and advising night and day. Alex has said so and many others would not even have had the courage to fight this shower if it were not for your tireless battling and positive approach. Take the credit because you would have gotten plenty of the brown stuff if it had all gone t**s up. Have a virtual drink on me!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	pissed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	1165328

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                ~ Anonymous

Comment

Just seen this thread.

I support the comments of PAWS. Yes I worked hard, but Sharon and the team at LB supported me without asking me for a penny and without their support I would never have known about the ASA judgement or the issue with his evidence. I certainly would not have prepared as strong a case without the incredible service of the LB team.

Thank you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X