• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MNNA to IDEM/Robinson Way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MNNA to IDEM/Robinson Way

Originally posted by sammax11 View Post
    I have since received a letter from capquest are now managing the account on behalf of Arrow Global Limited. Should I ask for the CCA etc again?
    Hello Sam, responding to your PM.

Well this one seems to going round the murky depths of UK debt collection!!

Yes most certainly fire off a CCA request to Crapquest this time, don't for get
    the £ 1 statutory fee, ( A postal order endorsed " For Statutory Fee Only" is best,

Use signed for post, check delivery date.

nem

Comment

Ok, I will follow the suggestion above and let you know what happens.

I have copied this part of your original letter but am not sure how to modify the bit in bold as this was MBNA who sold it to IDEM who have sold it to Arrow. No paerwork was received from MBNA nor IDEM showing default nor assignment etc. Do I need to adjust the letter further?

I refer to a letter dated 2nd February 2016 from capquest in which it is alleged that I am indebted to its client Arrow Global Limited alleging that I am indebted to Arrow Global Limited in the sum of £xxxxxxxx. Please take note I do not acknowledge any liability to your client.

I require unequivocal proof of any liability and capquest will therefor supply me with the following documented information.

1. A Notice of Assignment from MBNA to Idem Servicing.

2. A copy of any valid default notice allegedly issued to me.

Furthermore I enclose here with a £1.00 statutory payment in regard to a request made under sections 77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (as amended) capquest must provide to me a copy of the properly execute agreement relating to the account from which the alleged debt arises.

capquest has a statutory 12 + 2 Working Days to comply with this request.

Thanks for your help Nem.

@nemesis45
      Last edited by sammax11; 12th February 2016, 13:00:PM.

Comment

[MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] - any help here? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sammax11 View Post
          @nemesis45 - any help here? Thanks
          Good Morning Sam, Responding to your PM.

For some reason ( technical ) I presume your tags have not registered on my computer.

Has there been no response at all from Arrow/RW no acknowledgment even?

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X