• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

met mcdonalds gatwick airport 10th April parking charge notice via post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• met mcdonalds gatwick airport 10th April parking charge notice via post

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me
    I went to gatwick airport to pick my uncle up its my car and I was driving
    I parked on the mcdonalds there had something to eat inside etc and went in the petrol garage there to buy some drinks for our long journey home
    I recently received a parking charge for £100 or reduced to £50 if pay within 14 days by the 24th of April

What should I do appeal it and if so what do I say

Many thanks for any response I get as this is the first time I ever had this happen and wonder what to do for the best

Kind regards

I forgot to mention I only overstayed 14 mins it states on the letter
    Tags: None

Re: met mcdonalds gatwick airport 10th April parking charge notice via post

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver was at that time using the store. In any event your charges are penal in nature and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

I am under no statutory obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

If you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc...

Should you get a popla code come back for a proper popla appeal.

M1

Comment

Thanks for the reply
      I will get it sent off tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the reply
      I will get it sent off tomorrow

Comment

info@metparking.com

M1

Comment

I can send it via email then

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X