• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Devitt Insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devitt Insurance

Hi, need some info here, I am googled but nothing comes up, hubby took out motorbike insurance via Gocompare.com on 15/03/2015, took him through to Devitt Insurance which turns out to be a broker not an insurance firm i found out today, theyve said he is insured via them through Zenith insurance, he started the policy on 15/03, paid first month on the card, they have now taken the direct debit (or tried to) on 12/04 not 15/04 - I have spoken to them, they want to charge an admin fee to change the date, I am thinking can they take on the 12/03 no option came up to choose a date, its just we are not paid till 15th and its a pain, I would have thought cant take 2nd payment till the month has lapsed with it hadnt not on the 12th, had a huge row with them today. thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X