• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

alexander v British Passport Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: alexander v British Passport Services

Good, let us know when you get a response.

Comment

Lost the vote at BSP 4-1, what a surprise,4 Hawks 1 dove, see someone loves me.

Comment

Lol everyone gets those. Let us know as soon as you get a response from the passport office.

Comment

Will do

Comment

Just spoken with my credit card provider Barclaycard, on how they reached the decision to take my fee back from BSP. They said that they fully investigated the information and found that the evidence was more than conclusive enough in my favour to take back the payment. They also gave BSP 45 days to provide evidence that the fee was fare and just. They failed to write to Barclaycard, so the fee was restored to my account. Barclaycard are going to send me a letter confirming their actions.

Comment

Perfect
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Please excuses me for some reason I keep putting BSP instead of BPS, which I sure all of you have noticed. There no fool like an old fool, no wonder I got caught be them:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

lol, it's fine, we know what you mean. I have moved you down to the right bit of the forum from the welcome forum now - I've left a redirect though so you don't get lost.

Wondered if anyone had thoughts on a simple supply of goods and services type claim on this rather than the misleading website arguments on this (before he gets the court claim issued?)
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Wondered if anyone had thoughts on a simple supply of goods and services type claim on this rather than the misleading website arguments on this (before he gets the court claim issued?)
                    You mean defence lol. Your getting as bad as Amanda Kirkman.

Yes this isn't the typical BPS defence at all but hopefully if Alexander can get a response from HMPO saying that they wouldn't accept the form he paid for we can use it as the basis for pre-claim stab at them.

Comment

lol, don't you dare but yes, I meant defence .... we can pre-empt their claim with a letter spelling it out BEFORE they issue? so we can poop them on pre-action conduct ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

That's the plan.

Comment

luverly jubberly xx
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Not had a reply for HMPO so far, was hoping would have by now. May try and ring one of the Passport officers ,with a story tomorrow.

Comment

What sort of time line is it with the paperwork from the court, because, on 1 May until 18 May I am away on holiday,them I will be going to Australia at the end of September Until the beginning of November, and I don't won't to miss my date with BPS. If need be I will get a solicitor if I am away no matter what the cost. I am that determined to beat them.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Read the guide here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...455#post522455

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X