• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LLoyds/Cabot Strange Amounts and Dates REFUND CHARGES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLoyds/Cabot Strange Amounts and Dates REFUND CHARGES

This is for a Lloyds Bank Account..Wrote to them on behalf of a friend(as Im trying to settle my own account that I have no reply to!)

Default registered
    10/01/2011 AMNT `£3074.
    payments of £1 per month.
    Checked CRA today balance is now shown at £2963, (which is more than a £1 a month) (maybe thats the difference the amount they sell the debt on.

Attached letter says £2936.
    Cabot are updating CRA since April 2014 (2972.00)

Letter dates/amounts seem very confusing
    No Letter from LLoyds saying they had sold DEBT to Cabot ?

I wrote to them requesting a breakdown of charges (Martin Lewis said get indivdual amounts) bank say they do not have to send this?
    Surprised at LLoyds letter..seems "Hope" is their fav word!

Offered to negiotate a settlement (no reference to that in the letter)
    He has a PPI dispute with Lloyds on CC that is being investiagted by FOS.

Any advice best way forward
    Do they have to give a break down
    How will this amount of refund show on the account if Cabot own the Debt?
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: LLoyds/Cabot Strange Amounts and Dates REFUND CHARGES

See the attached doc
    Wrote to bank to offer setlement and a list of charges and fees
    first letter reply from bank failed to give breakdown or discuss the settlement

sent a further complaint....now they say they will refund charges...but did not advise in their first letter that a refund will be received! they also responded with a breakdown of all charges and fees applied to the account after putting pressure on them to do this.

Confirmed they have SOLD the debt....

total list 2001-2010 4168.08 all charges!
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: LLoyds/Cabot Strange Amounts and Dates REFUND CHARGES

Update

This is a reply to my offer of settlement ( this is my own account not to be confused with my friends account)

The charges six pages come to £4589 approx
      the is standing debt is £3200.

Ive posted as i made the bank do a whole list
      perhaps i should up my offer to £301.05
      help!
      Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X