• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marston bailiff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marston bailiff

Few weeks ago two men from martsons bailiffs came to my house.my 12 year old opened the door they asked for me. They didnt tell ho they are.They asked is mum home my daughter said no. (I was sleeping in that time I had a hard week taking care for my younger daughter ho have a cancer). The men at door asked how old are you she said 12. He said he will ring police becouse she is on her owne at home. My daughter reply she isn't alone. Then men said I will put letter in true the letter box if your mum doesn't answer doors tomorrow I will kick them out and arrest your mum. Then my daughter said ok and close the doors. Then in few min knock at door my daughter opens doors again and they put leg in doors and saying we are coming in check ho is home ho is not. My daughter said move the leg please I get a adult . He said no. The again she said lauder move the leg please. I heard that an slowly walk to doors to see what's going on before I get there they push my daughter away and came in. I tray hold the doors but one off the mens push me away I feel down and he feel on me I hit my head on ege and pas out for some little time. When I open the eys my ex partner and them two was arguing. At this time I still don't know ho they are. Then we start push each chadar shouting. One off the mens said I can be in this property and I don't have to explain anything think. So we calll the police. Then I see one off the mens have a id card so I ask are you bailiff. Then he said I will not say anything untill we say ho is the person they looking for. We said untill you don't say ho you are and way you her we will not say anything. Then again pushing swearing strats. One off the mens drag me out bay hair outside front off the house holding me down and broking my arm out. Other one was kicking me with legs . Children was screaming crying for help. My oldest tray to say stop it stop it my mum is disabled (i am)she have week bones you will broke a arm and also she said my sister have cancer stop it she cant stress like this. The one off the mens called her big layer and said to other men cary on cary on. My ex tray help me but the other men didn't let him come nier me and punch him in face with out reson.bay this time we been calling police utilise 4 times to help us. They to ring police and said we asoulted them. Its was going on for good 20 even longer. I asked let me go its heart a lot.children 2as still screaming so badly that opsit neibour cud herad screams for help.so she came over and said I am taking children's to my house. When he see the neibour have phone in hands he let me go(probably was scered she can film somthink. She take the children and he tray again get my arm out he cudnt then he took me bay my head and was pushing my face down in the grass. Then police arrive before they stop he let me go . Police was on they said. Police even refused to take statment from all family ho was involved .there was 4 children me my mum and my ex at that time in my house. Police didn't arrest them . Police said the had a warrant to come in . Until this day I didn't had a chance to see is the warrant was real or issued bay them . When I asked to show me the warrant is this wreal or its issue bay martsons they refused. And police said its about owning money to customer revenue. I did not receive any letters before this was first visit. 2 day ago I got a letter from them wich said a warrant fir your arrest has been made for unpaid fines. What to do? After asoult I am off work as I can't work after they aso work I still can't move. This incident make my situation more difficult its was. I have 4 children to take care. I was weary upset with police job. Even after I needed ambulance police said they was self defense them self. They firce enterenc in my house they embarrassing me front off all neibours they scared my children. My children do not open doors anymore every time someone is at door the get scered. I don't know what to do. I am weary mad and angry even if you own some one money you shouldn't treat people like this.
    Unknown
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X