• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking fine from G24 Parking Eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking fine from G24 Parking Eye

Yes. They may argue.

However there is no definition of what is a disabled bay in any contract. That faded yellow bit, in contract terms, what is it ? It's not defined, ergo it's as much use as graffiti.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by lauraloo View Post
      Last one here is the letter they sent me
      They haven't even produced evidence that you were not displaying a blue badge here Laura, have you appealed yet? How can they fine you for this, it's ridiculous, how can you defend yourself when there is no proof you have done anything wrong, the more I look into this firm the more I realise what a bunch of cowboys there are. x

Comment

UPDATE:

I emailed G24 with my appeal and included everything mystery1 told me to put, including requesting a popla code,

a) photo of the bay
        b) disabled badge
        c) bank statement showing visits to 2 shops within retail park

They have rejected my appeal see email below and further photo evidence, they dont give you the option to get in touch with them again, nor have they given me a popla code, so where do I go from here, is it a lost cause now @mystery1

Thanks for any further advice
        Attached Files

Comment

customer.service@g24.co.uk

aos@britishparking.co.uk

foi@dvla.gsi.gov.uk

trading.standards@sheffield.gov.uk

To G24

cc BPA DVLA TS

Dear Sirs,

RE parking charge xxxxxxxx

Thank you for your letter of xxxx the content of which is noted. I am sorry that my appeal as registered keeper has been rejected. (see appeal marked xxxxx & rejection xxxxxxx as well as the signs onsite marked xxxx, xxxx, xxxxx). I would draw your attention to the BPA logo on the signs and still present on your website which signifies you as a member. My appeal specifically asks for a popla code on the basis that your signs say you are a BPA member. You have tried to palm me off with an IAS appeals system which i understand belongs to a rival of the BPA which is also mentioned on your sign. I would suggest this therefore shows that your signs were updated after you moved from 1 trade association to another but you chose to confuse people by including both trade association logos despite the fact you will not use the trade association appeals service Popla which is part of the BPA setup.

Under the CPUTR 2008 it is an offence to advertise membership of a trade association when, in fact, you are not a member.

As you have chosen to ignore my request for a popla code i have brought the matter to your attention and that of Trading standards, DVLA and BPA so that they can take appropriate steps.

I request, again, a Popla code so i can have a proper appeal.

Yours etc

I'll do an appeal for IAS early next week. Let me know if you get any replies that are not piss off.

M1

Comment

[MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] you are a super star I will keep you posted thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by lauraloo View Post
              @mystery1 you are a super star I will keep you posted thank you so much!
              Hi Laura
              Any news on your appeal?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X