• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vodaphone outsourcing complaints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodaphone outsourcing complaints

Hi folks,
    Received this response from Vodaphone after a second complaint regarding a data processing issue, Vodaphone having ignored the first complaint entirely. I've already put it on CAG and thought I should spread the love a little further. Enjoy
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Vodaphone outsourcing complaints

Originally posted by Yoda2K View Post

Hi folks,
    Received this response from Vodaphone after a second complaint regarding a data processing issue, Vodaphone having ignored the first complaint entirely. I've already put it on CAG and thought I should spread the love a little further. Enjoy
    Have you tried contacting Lee from Vodafone who is on this forum who is generally fairly good at sorting out complaints? He is English btw and based in England rather than in India.

To be honest, I don't see the problem of outsourcing complaints where written responses are required since those responses will have to be mailed out from the UK anyway.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Hi Yoda2K,

I've replied to you on CAG yesterday.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
      I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Can I ask a question lee? how many of these complaints that you deal with through LB get resolved in favour of the Poster

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
          Can I ask a question lee? how many of these complaints that you deal with through LB get resolved in favour of the Poster
          I have had an issue posted up on here which was dealt with by Lee(it was my friends' phone that was the issue) and it was dealt with to her satisfaction so, whilst it took a bit of time...Lee did sort it out. So I can say he dealt with 1 complaint .

Resolving a complaint might not always mean that a poster gets everything they state on their first post on the forum. The issue is whether it is resolved completely to the satisfaction of the poster....(perhaps homework for ya ).
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Hi welsh01man,

Although the volumes of cases we deal with via LB is relatively low compared with CAG or MSE, we currently resolve around 75% of them to the customer's satisfaction.

The other 25% have either been through our complaints procedure previously or we're simply unable to provide the resolution which the customer is looking for.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
            Last edited by Vodafone Company Rep; 18th March 2015, 22:35:PM.
            I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X