Thread: Letter of Deadlock to send to your Mobile Provider

• Display

Site Admin

Mentions
    57 Post(s)

Default Letter of Deadlock to send to your Mobile Provider

If you have an issue with your mobile services provider and have exhausted their complaints procedure, you can refer the matter to the relevant Watchdog/Ombudsman.

Before you do this you must ask the provider to supply you with a letter of "deadlock" by sending the letter below.

Amend the [sections in red] to suit your issue & relevant ombudsman (check who regulates your provider here)

[Your address]

[Company address]

Dear Sir/ Madam
    Ref: [nature of your complaint/reference number]

I am writing with regard to the above complaint. I wrote to you on [date] asking you to do [describe the action you asked them to take] to resolve this complaint.

Your attempts to resolve the problem have not been satisfactory and you claim that there is nothing more you can do to help me.
    It appears that we have reached a position of deadlock.
    Therefore, I am left with no alternative but to take my complaint to [Ombudsman Services: Communications /Cisas].

I would afford you one final opportunity to reconsider your position and confirm to me within the next 14 days that you will [describe the action you wish them to take] or alternatively send me a letter of deadlock.

If I do not hear from you within this time frame I will refer this dispute to [Ombudsman Services: Communications /Cisas] with no further reference to you.

Yours faithfully,
    Last edited by Tools; 5th March 2015 at 10:46:AM.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here