• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DISCONTINUED** queenofhearts v BPS - ** DISCONTINUED **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** DISCONTINUED** queenofhearts v BPS - ** DISCONTINUED **

Claim dated 12th Dec 2014

Originally used site Oct 2014

Defence in, AQ in, allocated to defendants court ... Hearing fee (claimant) due by 17th

Tried to cancel by phone, refused. Got chargeback from credit card.

Screenshot from October 2014
    Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: queenofhearts v BPS - hearing date 6 May

Claim form and hearing date notification
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Amethyst; 1st April 2015, 07:59:AM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Jeez.

There are no disclaimers I can see on the screenshot saying that they're not HMPO.

Are you sure it was a charge back from a credit card (you probably are but just checking lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Claim dated 12th Dec 2014

Originally used site Oct 2014

Defence in, AQ in, allocated to defendants court ... Hearing fee (claimant) due by 17th

Tried to cancel by phone, refused. Got chargeback from credit card.

Screenshot from October 2014
        These texts count as threats and are a breach of wireless telegraphy act surely???

Comment

Defence
          Attached Files
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            Jeez.

There are no disclaimers I can see on the screenshot saying that they're not HMPO.

Are you sure it was a charge back from a credit card (you probably are but just checking lol)
            Attached Files
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Mastercard co CC

Comment

This defendant had a litany of calls of a threatening nature, including one where they said 'we are the bailiffs and we are coming to get you now'

Police useless.

Has eased off to normal texts since court claim was issued.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

This defendant had a litany of calls of a threatening nature, including one where they said 'we are the bailiffs and we are coming to get you now'

Police useless.

Has eased off to normal texts since court claim was issued.
                  In my view the Police only oil loudly squeaky wheels..... Put the texts into a written formal complaint for the attention of the Chief Constable of whichever Police Authority you are in. Strangely enough if there's a paper record they tend to act

Comment

WORK IN PROGRESS needs regs / legislation adding in.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Last edited by Amethyst; 6th March 2015, 08:15:AM.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

I dont wish to be a party pooper but if you look at the page which has been uploaded just below the name British passport services it clearly says independent advice no government affiliation . Interesting that they use a Peterborough phone number are they based there. or is it a further confusion as the main passport office is there.

Comment

The small disclaimer wasn't clear enough for the ASA http://asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudicati...x#.VPhxUyxyY5s

Comment

They rotate the number to use one with an area code of all the regional passport offices.

BPS can't/won't have a genuine need to do that, so it is a none too subtle attempt to ape the real passport office ones.

Comment

The phone number changes at about 3.30pm every day.

During the day it is 0203 then changes to one of the passport office region numbers at home time.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

WORK IN PROGRESS needs regs / legislation adding in.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              E
                              I've tidied this up a bit and will do some more and add regs/legislation in the morning.
                              Last edited by Amethyst; 6th March 2015, 08:16:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X