• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank v Myself - Help need for Amended Witness Statement Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bank v Myself - Help need for Amended Witness Statement Please

Originally posted by redrose281 View Post
    Thank you very much nemesis45 for your advice, I really do not want to go to court as I am in and out of the hospital at the moment due to my ill health, but would like to recoup at least some of my costs to date if I can, so would like to put together a letter back to the bank, stating what it has cost me to date, but that to settle without the need for a Trial, I would accept xxxx for example, do you think this would be ok? The Bank clearly doesn`t wish to go to Court now either, given the weight of evidence I now hold. Thank you again xx
    Hi redrose,
    I think suggesting the bank pays legal cost + a reasonable amount of redress is fine, remembering
    the bank has wiped out the " outstanding" monies so not an over the top amount has a chance of success.

nem

Comment

Having taken on my bank with the help of Legal Beagles, I am delighted to say that I won out in the end! The charge has been removed and I have had a financial payment for redress made to me! To say I am delighted is an understatement!

I would just like to take this opportunity to say what a wonderful forum this is, I am just a normal person with no knowledge of banking rules and regulations, or even the law in general, until I took this on...with the help of Legal Beagles, I was able to put my case forward in a professional and correct format and to get a fantastic end result.

Thank you to all of the Legal Beagles who gave me their advice, in particular, Amethyst, Nemesis45 and stevemLS , I will be forever grateful to you all! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I can now move on with my life! Thank you :-) xx

Comment

Excellent, really pleased to hear that, well done for sticking it out.,

Comment

It`s thanks to your help and that of a couple of others stevemLS, I can never thank you enough :-) xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X