• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Littlewoods again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlewoods again

Hi all,

Didn't realise I hadn't started a thread for this.

This has been a long one.
    It all started when I received an Insurance policy in June 2007 with a letter apologising for not having received one in 2005 when I took this policy out.
    I had never asked for this and got digging for statements in total they had taken over £500 in PPI payments.

So with a lot of help from Hellhasnofury otr,have claimed back all payments.

Now the Admin charges have finally been sorted after umpteen letters back and forth they will credit the account and the balance will be sent by cheque.and they have updated the credit files.

So a good result,I am beginning to think my luck might actually be changing
    Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Re: Littlewoods again

Excellent Well done hunny. Hell's great so not suprised you got it sorted with her behind you.

Keep it up xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have had a good day today regarding Littlewoods for me and my daughter.
      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Well done hun !!!!!!!!!

Comment

update,

Now bearing in mind haven't shopped with this lot for at least 3 years,got a statement from them today they have credited my account (instead of sending me a cheque as requested) with the 40 odd pounds and I have now a limit of £340.00 to spend.
          So looks like another letter will have to be sent,wonder if they will bother to read this one

Comment

Littlewoods think they are a law unto themselves don't they!
            Go get 'em SL! xx
            You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Don't know why, but sometimes Littlewoods sends me messages :noidea:

Comment

Nothing happened in here yet:beagle:
                Painters and Decorators in South East London
                Last edited by rimce44; 25th December 2011, 21:49:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X