• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PETETY ROOMS - Travelodge city centre - booked under Legal Beagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETETY ROOMS - Travelodge city centre - booked under Legal Beagles

There are 15 Rooms available, free of charge, for anyone who would like to come to the meet, but is having difficulty financing the trip.

They will have to be allocated on a first come first serve basis.

If you could pm me if you would like to take up this opportunity. It might make the difference if you can come or not, as you'll only need to find cash for transport to Peterborough and some drinkies.

The rooms are standard rooms at the central Peterborough Travellodge and are FAMILY rooms so can sleep 4.

I'll try and update how many rooms have gone and whatnot as we go - at the moment there are 1 available.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE so more people can take advantage. THEY ARE FAMILY ROOMS - so double bed, sofa and pullout drawer thing.

So come on lets make this the best Beagles Birthday Party in the history of the universe arty:
    Last edited by Amethyst; 10th May 2008, 21:06:PM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Rooms for Peterborough Meet - 6 available FOC

:bump2:
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Room confirmations please.

Just a yes or no for definate will be fine by PM or on here

1.EXC
      2.Pkea
      3.Tuttsi
      4.Amethyst
      5.Nelly
      6.Tempty and freind
      7.Bytheway + 1
      8.WendyB + 1
      9.LouLou
      10.Budgie
      11.Tom Brennan
      12. + 1

Celestine
      Mochamoo
      PJ69
      Sapphire

All confirmed accomodation
      Last edited by Amethyst; 17th May 2008, 14:57:PM. Reason: changing list to confirmed attendees
      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: Rooms for Peterborough Meet - 1 available

Me and Tom I spose

Comment

I Will be there

Comment

I thought PJ was going - she is not on the list

Comment

She has her room booked seperately - as do a few others. This is just rooms, not attendees
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

oppsy I replied to the email , I am coming but Ive got my own room. Thicko:tung:
                When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

And it's a yes from me eace:

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
                    I thought PJ was going - she is not on the list
                    Course i'm going ya daft mare I booked my own room as soon as we set a date lol

PJ xXx

Comment

I am not getting upsited, I am not getting upsited, I am getting upsited I am getting upsited only two weeks to go !!!!!!!!

Comment

Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o !!!!!

Nellys obviously forgotten the last one :laugh:
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

For those who are having a room booked through the site, to save allocating separate booking ref numbers, just tell reception that you are checking in to one of the Legal Beagles rooms - I'll call them on Saturday morning to make sure they know.

All the rooms are the same so it dosen't matter which one you get. Except for mine that is, as I've requested a room on a different floor so I don't land up in one next to Celestine's, in case she pulls and keeps me up all night with the inevitable noise.

Comment

Oh I say pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                              All the rooms are the same so it dosen't matter which one you get. Except for mine that is, as I've requested a room on a different floor so I don't land up in one next to Celestine's, in case she pulls and keeps me up all night with the inevitable noise.
                              The noise would be the police knocking her door after their helmet or a raid after her stash.
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X