• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blustone Credit Management or Five Rivers default notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blustone Credit Management or Five Rivers default notice

Regarding the above company,i have received a letter from a credit management company (Bluestone or Five Rivers) acting on behalf of Park Motor Finance asking me to pay for certain default charges added to the account of a van which was leased by a company before it went into liquidation in 2010.
    I have requested a copy of the default notice they state they sent to me in June 2010 (they don't have the original or a copy).It was probably sent to a company address and not my home address as i left the company prior to this date.They did send me a copy of the agreement and what the charges were for.
    Should they have this default notice as they have sent a letter from a solicitor there affiliated with stating this would be part of their case if it goes to court?

Tags: None

Re: Blustone Credit Management or Five Rivers default notice

Hi Welcome to LB,

Were you a director of the liquidated company?
    Was there a personal guarantee in place.
    Default Notices do not have to be stored/archived, the creditor notes on the debtors record that a DN was sent on a specific date and can rely on this.

nem

Comment

Yes i was a director and there is a personal guarantee on the agreement they emailed me.The money they are chasing(not a large amount) are fees added for late payments etc when the company was struggling.

Comment

I dont think i have a DN on my credit history either

Comment

Has any one dealt with Bluestone CCM?

Comment

If this debt is all charges I think I would be querying the validity of the charges in the first instance.
            Are they very high?

nem

Comment

No ,they are for missed payments by the company late fees etc

Andy

Comment

Are you saying that there is no " capital" sum included in this debt whatsoever?

Have you checked your credit files to see if a default has been registered on this debt?

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X