• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

another newbie looking for help with / dca's - robinson way & howard cohen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: another newbie looking for help with / dca's - robinson way & howard cohen

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
    If you sent the letter above, I hope you changed the dates quoted on it to reflect the dates of the letter you received and the CCA request you sent. :confused2:
    no.. it went with todays date on it.

Comment

Originally posted by getitforless View Post
      no.. it went with todays date on it.
      Now I've really confuse you, haven't I? Sorry about that!

The SAR to Santander should have had today's date, that's perfectly fine, I just copied and pasted my letter and removed my account number on that one.

I meant the other letter you sent, the response to their letter before action: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...725#post518725, but it seems the dates were changed so you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
        Now I've really confuse you, haven't I? Sorry about that!

The SAR to Santander should have had today's date, that's perfectly fine, I just copied and pasted my letter and removed my account number on that one.

I meant the other letter you sent, the response to their letter before action: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...725#post518725, but it seems the dates were changed so you should be fine.
        Haha. I'll sleep better now!

I thought I'd dropped an absolute clanger. & I was kicking myself more so as today was the first day that I didn't wake up to check the threads in the last week or two...

Thanks for being so thorough with everything!

Comment

Morning All... Jus a quick update...

Received a response letter from Robinson Way stating:

Following your request, we have today asked for a copy of the agreement / statement to verify that you are liable to pay the amount due.

Your account has been placed on hold temporarily pending receipt of this documentation and we will contact you again in due course.

Thank you for your co-operation.
          Hope you all have a great weekend!

Comment

That's a very standard response from DCAs when they have to go back to the original creditor for documents.

Hope you also have a great w/e, relax and post up when you next hear from them. :typing:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X