• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Judge and Priestley / aktiv kapital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge and Priestley / aktiv kapital

Will this agreement stand up in court, can I make an argument against this ?
    help please.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Irw3en3r; 10th February 2015, 20:59:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Judge and Priestley / aktiv kapital

Originally posted by Irw3en3r View Post
    Will this agreement stand up in court, can I make an argument against this ?
    help please.
    If thats all there is I cant see any interest rates for example so surely not? No other pages??

QCK

Comment

There was a separate photocopy of this. Not sure if they are from the same application. Seem unrelated to me
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, This appears to be an MBNA "short" application form which has been accepted.
        How is this described as " a copy of your agreement or a reconstituted agreement?

nem

Comment

The letter from J&P says a copy of original agreement for my perusal !

Comment

OK Looking at the documents again I don't think all the T's and C's are present.
            I'm guessing that there were more on the back of the first page.
            I've tried to see if there is any other document is mentioned on the two pages supplied but can't see anything.
            you may be able to spot this reading the actual copy a lot on the attachment is too small to read

nem

Look for mention of something being sent when the card is delivered.

Comment

Having been sent a copy its a job to read it anyway. What I've posted is as clear as I got sent.
              Any advice would be great.......
              Last edited by Irw3en3r; 11th February 2015, 18:34:PM.

Comment

Seems to be missing T's and C's.... Late payment fees etc etc also right to cancel?

Comment

Originally posted by Mineral1 View Post
                  Seems to be missing T's and C's.... Late payment fees etc etc also right to cancel?

Would the missing bits make the agreement unenforceable??

Comment

Yes it must be complete to comply with the CCA request.

nem

Comment

MBNA deed of assignment

Is this a legal document? Do deeds have to be witnessed ? The document isn't even dated, does that matter?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: MBNA deed of assignment

This not a DOA'
                        You are unlikely to be provided with the Deed as it contains commercially sensitive data and will be part of a much larger document
                        containing data relating to accounts other than yours.= i.e. a Portfolio of delinquent accounts.
                        This confirmation of the assignment from MBNA and is acceptable.
                        We have no history of this matter can you give some history e.g. why did you request site of the DOA.

nem

Comment

Ok. Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                            This not a DOA'
                            You are unlikely to be provided with the Deed as it contains commercially sensitive data and will be part of a much larger document
                            containing data relating to accounts other than yours.= i.e. a Portfolio of delinquent accounts.
                            This confirmation of the assignment from MBNA and is acceptable.
                            We have no history of this matter can you give some history e.g. why did you request site of the DOA.

nem

It came came as part of a CCA request

Comment

Then RW are being very careful for some reason , a CCA request is for the agreement and a current statement of the account.
                              Could it be that this is a very old account?

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X